How Human beings Deny Truth

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Console: Headset:
I've got to go soon so here.
Some proof.Mecca is in the center of the world.
Snippets:
1) Earth's gravity is less powerful at Mecca.
2) An "infinite amount of shortwave radiation" emits entirely from Mecca into the outer reaches of interstellar space.
3) A compass will not work at the Equator, which is why you live longer, and healthier lives, if you live in Mecca, because the Earth's Magnetic Field is less powerful there.
4) The oldest rocks in the whole world are basalt rocks from Mecca that are also apparently not from this Solar System.
I'll be back with more if you want.

1) anyone who has ever taken a basic physics course wil know that this is entirely false. The formula for finding the strength of gravity is

F = G(m1 x m2)/r^2
Where F is Force of gravity, G is the gravitational constant (6.673 x 10^-11), m1 would be mass of the earth, m2 would be mass of an object, and r is distance between the two objects (in this case, the distance of a person from the center of the earth)

Therefore, assuming m1 and m2 are constant (they would be since we're dealing with the same object and the same earth), and G is ALWAYS constant anywhere in the universe, then F is lowest when r is greatest.
This means that gravity is weakest at higher elevations.
Mecca is not the highest point on Earth, therefore gravity is not weakest there.

2) I might have to concede this one, i dont know much about radiation, but i would like to say i find this very much unbelievable.

3) A compass wont work at the equator? this is the most ridiculous thing i have ever read. My dad was born and raised in Quito, Ecuador. Quito is a city that is literally straddling the equator. I've been there myself a few times. I will tell you from experience, a compass works.
The north end of the needle points north, wherever you are on the globe. Unless you are directly over the north pole, then the needle will want to point down.
and if the second part is true, that one will live longer away from the poles, then this does nothing to assert Mecca's "holiness". By your logic, i can get the very same protection from Earth's magnetic field anywhere else on the equator. Mecca is nothing special in this respect.

4) i dont know too much about geo science, but here goes my attempt to debunk this one.

If the Earth was formed like every other celestial body in the universe (starting from the core) then it would make sense to state the oldest rocks in the world would be found deep within the Earth. If in fact some extra terrestrial body collided with Earth at Mecca, to deposit some unusual billion year old rock, then i ask you, how does prove ANYTHING? This is no evidence towards the divinity of you city.

and the video you posted is largely based on a very loose interpretation of one passage. It can just as easily be interpreted in some other way.It is not evidence.

I'm gonna say this right now.
any video on the internet, created by some anonymous person (probably a brainwashed fundamentalist), holds no credible whatsoever.

Kill4, just stop it.
You are very clearly extremely biased in everything you are saying.
If you were to just take a deep breathe, and think rationally, maybe you wouldn't be such an angry child.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Unfortunately Rizza, you have almost completely misjudged me. I meant my comment in all earnesty, with no sarcasm whatsoever. I am a realist, and as such, a seeker of truth. I like to see things exactly as they are, with no exaggeration or holding back of the complete truth. I myself also abhor the people who if they could not force their beliefs on someone, took it upon themselves to end their lives in the most horrific, sadistic, painful way possible, such as before the Reformation. I am watching a series as we speak of King Henry and the events leading up to and through the Reformation and in the series they re-enacted the horrors of the Catholic clergy of the time in burning alive the early Lutheran believers and those who did not believe beyond question the supremacy of the Roman Catholic Church. They also showed the boiling alive of a person. Granted, this is only a tv show and they are distorted and also many times merely a work of fiction. However, I have studied this time in history and the horrors and genocide the catholic church committed are in no way ever shown to their full extent to the average man who has not studied that dark time. However, there have been many tyrants and murderers who have done evil deeds in the name of something other than "God." This you must acknowledge. Now, I am a Christian in the purest form, meaning I believe without reservation what the original unrevised Bible written by the ancient men of God such as Moses, the prophets, and his apostles wrote down in the Greek and Hebrew. The reason I believe the Bible, is I have found it's contents to be true in every aspect. Now, the reason you are gravely mistaken about me is this: it is well known around here that I believe the Bible because it has not been shown to be false, if anyone here can show me where the Bible is blatantly wrong in any way, I will throw mine away and continue seeking the truth, whatever that may be. I do not condemn or damn any of you here, for whatever reasons or things you practice which I may personally believe to be wrong. My very continual presence for the past 2 and a half years here confirms this. Another thing well known is I do not believe in "religion," as you say. Religion is man-made, however, those who observe different religions may do as they wish without discrimination from me, this is why I love my America so much. I personally do not hold to religious traditions, whatever they may be, only those things I have read directly from the Bible, except for holidays such as Christmas and Easter, which I think you will agree are harmless. I do not "hate" homosexuals or middle eastern people, or much of anything you just stereotyped me as. I am very tolerant of whatever you're personal beliefs may be, and everyone here can back me up on that. The other things you listed, such as killing of homosexuals, abortion doctors, and etc, you must also acknowledge happens everywhere for a multitude of other reasons than you just listed, religious or otherwise. Others are killed for land, others control, and some just for the pleasure of killing, religious fanatics are not solely to blame. Much in this world is evil. I am a very open minded person and greatly love to discuss many philosophical, logical, or interesting ideas anyone may have. I hope you understand me better now my friend. =)
Jesse, i do consider you to be a good, rational person. You are very committed to your faith, but you are still a respectful person. i was not attacking you personally.
and America, yeah land of opportunity and freedom and all that...most of the time.
I love America for its ideals, but i'm a little suspicious of Americans.
Post 9/11 America wasnt too friendly to people of Middle Eastern dissent.
WWII America wasnt too friendly to Japanese people.
But thats another story.

I would read the bible, but (no offense) i dont think i would be able to get through half of it. So i cant make any attempts to disprove it.
But i do know there are numerous arguments against it's validity, just as is the case with most religious texts.
I wont get into that, i dont think i can make those arguments very well.

I would make another really long post, but i think i'm starting to annoy some of you.

I'll say this.

Religious beliefs are good. They provide people with a purpose, a set of guidelines, a sense of rightousness.

Organized Religion is bad. It provides people with a reason to argue, fight, kill, etc.

Soccer. We all love soccer. i love playing it. Not too much a fan of watching it.

But let me compare soccer to religion.
About a week ago, there was a very important World Cup qualifying game between Egypt and Algeria.
Now, the fans from both sides took what was supposed to a fun game to watch, and turned it into a deadly rivalry.

In the weeks following the game, there were many conflicts between Algerians and Egyptians, many of them leading to murders. Algerian soccer fans made youtube videos, in which they threatened Egyptian soccer fans with violence. There were numerous threats by Algerians to blow up Egypt's public buses.

It was basically shit talking, elevated to a very real stage.

Over what? a soccer game?

Religion is something that is very much like soccer.
It gives people a reason to live, a reason to be hopeful, it makes people happy.

Now dont take a soccer game, and turn it into a rivalry.
Dont stick so closely to your religion, that you end up hating those of different beliefs.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
if its our time to go, its time, cant do anything aobut it. so i dont worry about it much. if u look at history, almost every generation believed they were the last

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
ok this really has to stop

kill4 ur not pushing the faith of Islam, bc obviously as u have posted, ur not muslim, atleast yet. but others feel that u are trying to influence others of the religion and they dont find that kool. especially wen u r as religious as Jesse or myself

everyone else, kill4 isnt trying to push the religion he is using it as an example to try and proove the logic in theories of science trying to proove the world will not end in 2012, but it just seems he is pushing Islam wen he realy isnt

look i love the debate that rizza,Jesse and kill4 are having but its starting to turn into a relgious war that the other people that dont understand. they r using their religious philosophies, even if they have none, to proove the logic in wat they say.

now i wud love to continue a debate like this but without the idea that each side is trying to push their own faith into this. so please think of that wen u post ur comments

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
okay. Kill4, i am not "angery".
I am not the one resorting to profanity and name calling.
and yes the video the showed the formulas for the speed of light, pretty simple formulas. But see the video is saying that the Quran contains this formula, which is not true.

"1.No shit that's the formula for gravity.I never said it wasn't.
2.Then don't say anything that's your opinion get some proof.
3.Mecca is in the direct line of the equator.Not where your dad was from.His was a little bit far from that.
4.If the oldest rocks were formed inside the Earth the core made of lava would have destroyed it."

1. I understand that you weren't denying the formula for gravity. But you were stating a fact, that i disproved using the formula for gravity. Gravity is not weakest at Mecca. This is a very simple concept to grasp.

2. Like i said, i was willing to concede this argument. However, as everyone in the scientific community will tell you, you cannot prove a negative. The burden of proof is on the person arguing the positive. Prove to me that there is a steady wave of radiation emitting from Mecca (and do not use a youtube video or a random website. i want actual scientific facts).

3. I looked it up, Mecca is nowhere near the equator. Mecca is about 21 degrees 25 minutes NORTH of the equator. Quito is 0 degrees, 15 minutes south of the equator.
I dont know anyway else to put it but...you're wrong.

4. The inner-core is very much solid (mostly Iron). The outer core is liquid lava. Any kind of rock formations in the inner core would be kept pretty much intact despite extreme conditions.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
1)
The north end of the needle points north, wherever you are on the globe. Unless you are directly over the north pole, then the needle will want to point down.
Actually the magnetic north pole is further south then the 'top of the world'. I cant remember the exact latitude, but its significantly further south.

I agree with everything else you said though, and I DO laugh at 2012, because it is another way to induce fear into our society, and people make money off people who are scared.

Stream:

DM Yo SupA MaN

PSN:Yo-SupA-MaN
Founding Member
man, this ain't the KiLL4 I had in mind when I first read his name >.<

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Rizzah I want you to watch those TWO VIDEO's UP THERE.And tell me is who won.Simple the Muslim proved Bibe was false WITH scientifc proof.iHe pointed out 21 Era's of falseness out of 100's of Era's in the BIBLE.
now see its comments like this that makes it seem that u r pushing religions and taking away from others.

i didnt watch the videos but i highly doubt that it says "and this is holy the Bible along with Christianity is wrong." all it does is say how there "might" b errors in it

but kill4 u shud really read the Qur'an and study about the religion of Islam b4 u start making comments like this. Sory but here comes a little info about Islam:

In the Qur'an it states that Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are basically the same relgions, its just that God felt that the first to didnt do exactly wat he wanted them to do, even tho He knew it wud happen (but thats a story for another day), and so came along Islam. Now the fact that they r basically are the same religion means that the books r extremely similar in their teachings as well as the stories. In fact the Qur'an states this as well.

So wen u say that the Bible was "prooven wrong" that means u r saying that the Qur'an is also incorrect.

now that formula that is found in the Qur'an is an example of a new thing God provided for us to increase our belief in the religion. But most of the things that are in the Torah and the Bible are also in the Qur'an, so if u are down playing those religions, inturn, u are also down playing Islam in a muslim's eyes

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
No the Qur'an doesn't say Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are the same thing.If it did why wouldn't there just be one religion and One Church.The reason God sended the Qur'an was because man messed around with the Bible and changed it.That's why there inlogical stuff in the BIBLE.They did it to make money.Even look at history how many time the Bible has been changed.Proof.God sent the correct version of God book.Witch was the revelation of God.[Islam/Qur'an]

When I say the Bible is wrong cause it is wrong.Islam is right.You're confusing yourself.Just please look at the VIDEO your denying the TRUTH.

If you never relised that era's are mistakes the equal falseness.Simple.

Now please watch the VIDEO's IM TIRED OF EXPLAING EVERY THING TO YOU.Just watch the video sit back and relax.Open your mind with logic.
just give it a rest you and all ur logic is confusing me
besides it sounds like your trying to convert people >.<

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
No the Qur'an doesn't say Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are the same thing.If it did why wouldn't there just be one religion and One Church.The reason God sended the Qur'an was because man messed around with the Bible and changed it.That's why there inlogical stuff in the BIBLE.They did it to make money.Even look at history how many time the Bible has been changed.Proof.God sent the correct version of God book.Witch was the revelation of God.[Islam/Qur'an]

When I say the Bible is wrong cause it is wrong.Islam is right.You're confusing yourself.Just please look at the VIDEO your denying the TRUTH.

If you never relised that era's are mistakes the equal falseness.Simple.

Now please watch the VIDEO's IM TIRED OF EXPLAING EVERY THING TO YOU.Just watch the video sit back and relax.Open your mind with logic.
ok im not trying to argue with u, and like u said i shud watch the videos, but at the moment i cant cuz im appling to like 50 million scholarships.

but i kno for a fact that the Qur'an says that Christianity, Judaism and Islam are basically the same religions beleiving in the same deity. i have read the Qur'an in both english and in arabic so u really cant argue with me if u havnt even read it

and lets just say that i am incorrect. if u do beleive the religion is correct then u beleive that the prophet, Mohammad (peace be upon him), is also correct. and there are multiple accounts of him stating how the 3 major monothestic relgions are all the same basic religions that God sent down, first with Moses, then Jesus, and later Mohammad (peace be upon him). ofcourse there are other things the prophet told us about the other religions but those r different stories

so plz b4 u make assumptions, read the religious books urself. learn about each religion as i have and then come to make ur conclusions. im liking this debate so if u have anything logical, or anything to proove me wrong i will gladly consider it kill4

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Okay,If you're so busy why do you have time to post.I understand your telling the truth about the collledge shit.

I've read the Qur'an.It says,mankind has rejected message from God.The Bible has been changed.Proof-
http://www.leestrobel.com/videos/davinci/strobelT1084.htm
You just showed Jesus is a prophet witch is true.Then why do you even whorship the Bible.It's corrupted.How are they all alike Mohhammad[pbuh]
came last with the Final Revelation from God.chirstans and the Jew's never had it there book.Logic.
well first ive been taking breaks from the college crap by going on the site so my brain doesnt fry

and ur r completely correct wen u say how the Qur'an states that man has rejected the message from God. and u shud interpret that as being the first 2 monotheistic religions of Christianity and Judaism.

i saw the video in ur link it all it says is how ppl can remake the new testament from the quotes of old Christian scholars 300 years after Christianity was created, except for 11 versus. as well as the fact that it has been translated in so many different lauguages, but early in the video it states that old records proove that the Bible wasnt changed.

I do not follow the Bible for the fact that i am a Muslim, so i follow the Qur'an. but like i said, the books are similar other than a few changes in each book
Example: It is against the Jewish religion to drink alcholic beverages. but in Christianity allows it, but then Islam, created later, also prohibits the consumption of alcohol.
another one is the testaments. Judaism has the 10 Commandments and Christianity has the New Testament. Then Islam takes both of these, which were basically the exact laws, and brings it into the newfound relgion.

And i also dont think that the other prophets, in Islam that is, Moses and Jesus are similar to Mohammad. They all received the religon from the angel Gabriel but Mohammad (peace be upon him) is the last prophet, as stated in the Qur'an. i cant realy explain how he is different than the other prophets other than the fact he was the last, but that mainly do to the fact that i dont kno how to word it.

and the fact that the Qur'an has this logic tht the Torah or the Bible doesnt have is because God felt that man was prepared to except the religion without including evidence. with the Jews, they felt that it was to strict and so they took in the religion but never followed each law. with the Christians, God tried to fix the strictness of Judaism and allowed this religion to be more loose. the Christians took advantage of this and once again a religion from God was not followed the way it was supposed to. With Islam God decided to include that strictness but also gave us clues in the religion to make us fully beleive in it. such as wat u found with the equation for the speed of light. there are ofcourse the signs to the Day of Judgement as well, but if im not mistaken, the Torah and the Bible has those as well.

now tht wasnt included in the actual writing of Mohammad (peace be upon him) or in the book of God, but wen u read it u have to interpret wat is written in there. and wen it is interpreted correctly one sees that this is wat occured. but i truly am liking this arguement man. its a great brain teasor. i almost cudnt come up with anything to argue wat u had but then i just came up with some examples :)

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Okay,If you're so busy why do you have time to post.I understand your telling the truth about the collledge shit.

I've read the Qur'an.It says,mankind has rejected message from God.The Bible has been changed.Proof-
http://www.leestrobel.com/videos/davinci/strobelT1084.htm
You just showed Jesus is a prophet witch is true.Then why do you even whorship the Bible.It's corrupted.How are they all alike Mohhammad[pbuh]
came last with the Final Revelation from God.chirstans and the Jew's never had it there book.Logic.
let's believe everything we hear, ok?

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
ok im not trying to make an arguement but just stating a perfectly logical explanation

if the myan (if thts how u spell it) is correct and the world is going to end on December 21 2012 then it wont be the way people today think it is going to end

the calender was based on the stars and astronomy that the myans were able to see and they created a calender based off it. they predicted the time of the ending but never predicted how

now it is thot that the world will basically destory itself, but if the calender is based of the stars then how does that make sense? the way the world will end, if the myans were right, is thru either one or more supernovas of the stars, including our sun. which will completely insinerate the planet and thus all life as we kno it will not exist anymore

yet as we look towards our sun, it shall not even turn into a red giant anytime soon and neither will any stars close enough to us tht it will injure the planet in anyway. so it is highly unlikely tht the world will end

although there is the arguement tht the time in space is much different than the time on earth so time may lapse and everything i said wont occur in our lifetime might occur, but since this has nvr happened before, other than in black holes, it is highly unlikely tht this will occur

sory for the rant, im just sick of ppl actually saying tht they truely beleive the world will end without any hard evidence to back it up

DM Sandy

wait hld on mayb the calender ended there cause the prson tht was makin the calender had to take a shit nd thn he eventually forgot about it

JK FOR SOME PPL K

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Lol,That video I only saw the first part it froze up on me.But old records do proove the Bible was changed.Old records dont exist anymore only the new wtf.The Bible there has no logic.And yes all the other stuff you said I agree with it.
o yea i definantly think that there was some stuff lost wen the Bible began to be translated by the masses. which may explain some of the ilogical stuff found in it. but, even if it didnt happen as much as the Bible, some of the info in the Qur'an musta been lost at some point because there are records of things that Mohammad (peace be upon him) said about Islam that isnt currently found in the Qur'an that shud be in there. but that might be the difference because Jesus was burned, or so it was thot, while Mohammad (peace be upon him) lived out his life. so Jesus's speeches and teaching might not as well recorded, due to the attempt to wipe the Christians of the face of the Earth by the Jews soon after his "death"