How Did You Get into Gaming

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Lets see. First console I ever played was the PS1. Played games like Spyro, Mortal Kombat Special Forces, Crash Bandicoot, all the classics. Then I received a GameBoy advance when it came out thanks to my grandmother. I got a Megaman game, played the shit outta that.

Then, got a PSP in 07, played Medievil, a lot of single player games. Got RR in 09, played until FTB3 came out a year later. Played FTB3 until Black Ops came out, and played BO and MW3 when it came out. Now I have the PS Vita, and BO2 is right around the corner (;

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
My first EVER game was Pokemon Red. I was too young to read.
First one I could play was Pokemon Silver. :D
I started playing games for longer hours once I got Super Smash Bros Melee, Star Wars Battlefront and Metroid (Lol ATV know's ALL about me and Metroid. xD) Prime Hunters.
My first ever FPS was Halo. Good times. Ever since then I've gotten and complete every Halo game (Apart from Wars, lol) And I can't fucking wait till Halo 4.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
The last I can remember was fucking around with one of these things

but my first vidya was probably Star Wars for the original Gameboy and playing Donkey Kong Country on the SNES. I've played older consoles such as Sega Genesis, owning a Sega GameGear, and even some Atari systems, but only as I grew a little more knowledge about vidya gaems.

First system and game I owned was a red gameboy pocket and pokemon blue. I went through 3 of them lmao, but still own the blue one.

After loving my gameboy systems for years I really grew in love with video games and especially with Nintendo. I've always preferred Nintendo systems because their games are usually gems. I grew up with the 90's classics playing the N64 and moving on to the next millennium with the Gamecube and PSP. From there, I rooted myself deep inside the vidya game scoop and built relationships with even more online communities. For years I've been following gaming news and currently still do today enjoying the latest tid bits on almost all games, western or japan based.