How am I doing as clan president?

How am I doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
I want the clans opinion and others as to how am I doing as clan president and I'd like to hear feedback and what you think I can improve on. Thank you.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Any advise anything I can improve on to make us better or anything?

Stream:

L

LMmuerte

u suc

ur a weak cheap and a poser leadr

I'M A FUCKING PUSSY! and My Opinion isn't worth DICK!

Stream:

B

BlAzE

SRY!!!!!I posted fair cause i thought it was somebody else but i like you alot (probobly great)

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
LM you risk your ass coming into the Demons Hell Hole and you going to insult me?!?!? hahahahahaha...kid...you not shyt to noWUN...hell calling you shyt is a complament because all you are is a moldy piss stain on the ass crack of MOH and on the cunt scab of life...just fuck off kid if you had any commen sence then you would realize to keep your mouth shut...and next time you battle a Demon get your fucking router fixed because you fucking lagging and it's the ONLY reason why you win...kid...you have no use to anyWUN I motherfucking dominate your two "best" players LMbestlord10 and BKontheRun in a 2vsWUN they ONLY WUN because we switched map to beachhead and put so many restrictions on my that it was fucking weak...kid...battle us in a deathmatch not an infiltration WUNce you realize that you have a better chance of taking on a Demon in a deathmatch then shut the fuck up...hell...I will name a couple people off the top of my dome that you NEVER beat in a DEATHMATCH

1.DM Morbdfrc
2.DM Royal1Wun
3.DM Brigade
4.DM Knight1
5.DM PLAction
6.DM DemonKing
7.DM Demon Luvr
8.DM Sniper

That's just a few so get the fuck outta here kid.

Stream:

H

Halifax

u a good PRezzie ur doing good i will be like u someday i gurantee it. i will be the president someday.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Well Iunno if I'll ever be stepping down from power but if you do overrun me and take my spot I will have no problem with it.

Stream:

X

X DM Member

u doin good...but i duno watevr ur doin is helpin me, PLZ PUT ME IN A WAR!!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
You 12 year old LM kids are such losers. What ever makes you feel safe enough to talk shit to us.....shouldn't.

Now stop fucking your own mothers and practice up.

Nick my brother you are the best President we could have ever asked for. Dont worry about this fake ass LM clan, they are just jealous.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
LoL kid if I could play MOHH then a 1vsWUN is the thing I'm best at. Ask any DM ask any R4W ask any GOOD player. Kid I've got people to take care of you, don't bother challenging me. I dominated you and BK in a 2vsWUN 2 out of 3 rounds and ya'll putting that sniper restriction. You not better than me

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
doin' GREAT in my eyez son!!!!!

:thumbup(1): :thumbup(1): :thumbup(1): :thumbup(1):