Homefront Trailer - Ties in with whats going on in Korea now!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

So guys this trailer was released in June of this year a little while after the North Koreans sank that South Korean battleship. What I find weird is that all the stuff that is unfolding in Korea right now after that artillery barrage on a South Korean occupied island a few days ago is relating to this trailer which was released before this. Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5yyWZ2Z6Ps&feature=channel We are currently running joint practice drills along side Japan to help the South prepare for a possible war guys! This is an intense event happening! A lot of damn tension!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Haha I'd say so! I mean in reality that is. A lot is going on man! :p

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
Well yea alot are going on.Nations have to unite in other to have peace and order in the whole world.Btw, nice trailer.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
yeah, if that whole "invasion of america" thing happned that wud be fucked up. Also the way it all happned seems simular to how it happned in MW2 when the russians invaded. lol

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
Well Game trailer looks good finally a game were you have to kick some Korean Ass no offence to any one who is Korean !