Hi

Stream:

MajorTom

Sergeant Major
Console: Headset:
Hello, I'm MajorTom, SnipaWiz, or CrUsAdEr, however best you may know me. I've decided to get serious with my life and leave websites that I could waste countless hours on. I have nothing against DM, in fact I respect a number of you. Since I have only 4 number grades left until college, (I'm hoping to get into MIT), I only have a limited of time to get my life sorted out and train in math. So if an admin could, please delete my accounts, yes, I have more than one, and my IP adress if need be. I would like to give a shout out to people in DM since they are the only people in the game world who are familiar with MoHH, and since a bunch of old MoHH players who used to play it now play DM in XBoX or PS3

Lox: You are my best bud over tesh interwebs, and I haven't talked to you in a while, but I still love you (no homo)

MM: You are one cool dude, you've been great to everyone, and if someone doesn't like you then they must be brain dead and :rearshock:.

Batty: I used to like to play mohh1 with you, and like MM, you're cool and awesome to everyone.

Cpt: You make me laugh, and Arq sucks btw.

Bye.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
Hello, I'm MajorTom, SnipaWiz, or CrUsAdEr, however best you may know me. I've decided to get serious with my life and leave websites that I could waste countless hours on. I have nothing against DM, in fact I respect a number of you. Since I have only 4 number grades left until college, (I'm hoping to get into MIT), I only have a limited of time to get my life sorted out and train in math. So if an admin could, please delete my accounts, yes, I have more than one, and my IP adress if need be. I would like to give a shout out to people in DM since they are the only people in the game world who are familiar with MoHH, and since a bunch of old MoHH players who used to play it now play DM in XBoX or PS3

Lox: You are my best bud over tesh interwebs, and I haven't talked to you in a while, but I still love you (no homo)

MM: You are one cool dude, you've been great to everyone, and if someone doesn't like you then they must be brain dead and :rearshock:.

Batty: I used to like to play mohh1 with you, and like MM, you're cool and awesome to everyone.

Cpt: You make me laugh, and Arq sucks btw.

Bye.

O HAI THAR

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Bye MajorTom (The name I suggested for you based on the song lol),

It was fun warring with you on mohh1 and talking to you on the interwebz, and watching your youtube vids.

Good luck with MIT and send me $$$ after you graduate and become a billionaire.