HI. I'm new to mohh forums.

Stream:

U

UNKNOWN PLAYER

:soapbox: I play MoHH. I always talked to people with the EA Messenger or made a "chat game" and used the shout box but now I've decided to become a member of a mohh forum and this is the best one I think. So, just wanted to say hi. Oh yea my persona is currently ZA SnEaKeR. I was SlySneaker14 but it's a long story about why I'm ZA now... I'll just say it was unwanted that I can't use it now and I was ranked 131... It's now 135 b.c of inactivity. So I'm trying extremely hard to get back to 131... But hey it's just a game right? And rnk is just a number. But I want it back! Wow I'm really rambling on. Add me if you want and tell me you heard about me on this forum and we can be friends. :) that's all. P.S I have a PSP-1000.

Stream:

C

Cock Holster Penis Muncher

welcome but whats a psp-1000 i don't play mohh anymore.
Whats new about it?

Stream:

C

Cock Holster Penis Muncher

welcome but whats a psp-1000 i don't play mohh anymore.
Whats new about it?

Stream:

U

UNKNOWN PLAYER

lol just like 15% at least hack it now and "freekills" (fk) has ruined the entire ranking system... So it's still fun but in every game you go with alot of ppl (about 15 or more) there's always at least 1 hacker shooting at you when you respawn. Yeah it's fun but alot of people hack. Oh well I don't care.

UPDATE: EA KICKED THE HACKERS OUT AND BANNED THEIR IP ADDRESSES LMAO

Stream:

U

UNKNOWN PLAYER

A psp-1000 is the original psp. aka "Phat PSP" (Also the most durable one.)

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
We shut down our MoHH1 section man, we've moved on.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Yeah most of our DM ppl have moved onto other games...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

U

UNKNOWN PLAYER

Yeah most of our DM ppl have moved onto other games...To The Bat Cave!!
DM JuStY still on MoHH1 and lmao he got 70000 freekills in like 5 days from some hackers with instant respawn... Yeah he RANK 1 now... lol 70000 fk! But now he getting impostered by hackers and they giving people fk on his acc. Ya MoHH1 is so hacked up and its got alot of bugs and a ton of glitches. lol

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
That doesn't mean anything.
I'm pretty sure theirs a thread saying we dropped mohh1 and maybe mohh2.

Stream:

U

UNKNOWN PLAYER

because some1 stole my account dude like i said im trying really hard to get my score back...

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe Da God

LOL^

u cry about people freekilling...

but your ZA account is 13000 kills and 900 deaths?

hypocrite