Help 911!

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
if u want fps nd zombies call of duty world at war is ur best friend i also lik zombie games dnt no y its jus mor fun dn yea gettin bak 2 subject cod waw it has nazi zombies its prtty damn legit running around killing zombies while trying to stay alive nd getting newer better guns ahile doing it gettin farther in the levels increses the difficulty of the zombies nd the amount that come u eventually die though i wud recomend tht game
your spelling, grammar, and overall English has deteriorated at a rapid pace.

;}

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
your spelling, grammar, and overall English has deteriorated at a rapid pace.

;}
^This

Anyways, buddy, I'll just talk to you about what games to get when I'm gettin' my plugs and you're getting your snakebites haha.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
blazer i just type that way because it gets the job done i really have not lost any sort of way to type i still can lol (or if you really want me to laugh out loud )

and yea i also heard about a new nazi zombies out there sometime either after or earlier than the new call of duty im putting my money for after that

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
I'm done with the Call of Duty series for a while. The games are coming out too fast now. A REALLY good game that I have not seen a single person on my friends list play is Alan Wake. That game is amazing! It's definitely going to be a real strong contender for GOTY.

Stream:

Queen Macy

<font color="Purple"><b>The One and Only.</font><f
Alright, sooo..

Resident Evil 5, CoD:WaW, L4D2, and Dead Space.

First games I'll be buying :D

Thanks guys!
And yes Steven, we'll be talking about games when we get our piercings -_- not! lol

And no Tornub, I'm not getting Hello Kitty Adventures -.-

I wanna get Mortal Kombat too :)