Hello again.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
Posts deleted and edited to avoid flaming and confrontation.

My favorite color is squirrel and my favorite food is yellow. :)
Haha had me laughing. Welcome once again Nick! If you need any assistance or anything let us know.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Welcome to the site, again I suppose. Glad to see the jerk didn't scare u away :)

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Anyways, welcome Frequence. Good luck with the PS3 and all.

Stream:

Shiftyyy-

Sergeant
Oh hai Frequence,I used to be in this clan,but back then I was more off a drifter then a loyal clan mate.But DM is a good clan,I'm sure they can take you far in gaming.If you want you can add me,oShiftyyy- I'd love to actually play with good players in pubs,instead of the pickups I normally get :/ I also play mw3 and bo1 if you still play those :p

Stream:

Frequence

Corporal
Hey guys! I've found quite a bit of players to play with and y'all are pretty fun. Playing with friends is a lot better than playing with people who speak spanish. I just made a topical funny cuz people can relate to the amount of spanish speaking people who play...its amazing what you can do without a day job

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Hey guys! I've found quite a bit of players to play with and y'all are pretty fun. Playing with friends is a lot better than playing with people who speak spanish. I just made a topical funny cuz people can relate to the amount of spanish speaking people who play...its amazing what you can do without a day job
Racist prick. I hail from Mexico and support a family of 47 with my day job of mowing lawns. I do not take lightly to your joke hombre. You're lucky that I don't know you in real life esse!

Stream:

M

MMizery

¿Estás hablando homie mierda? Vete a la mierda! Hablar mierda sobre nosotros hijos de puta español! Usted nada más que un pequeño coño coño! Puto!!

Stream:

Frequence

Corporal
Hey hombre, nadie está hablando a usted así que ¿por qué no establecen. Sé cómo utilizar traducir demasiado

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
A very good majority of this forum is hispanic, including me. That wasn't an excellent choice of words, to say the least...

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
well he told con to fuck off and establish himself....... yall need to take spanish class to learn proper grammar

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Nothing at all. I just can not understand what he said in reply to my other post. I'm sorry if that seemed offensive to you.
My bad, that post was for the new guy, dont worry, i speak spanglish very fluently as well. :thumbsup: