Headset Help and recommendations

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I have a PS3 and i had a Sony mic however after a year it stopped charging so i need a new mic. I know turtle beach and tritton are the two best so yea. I was looking at these and they are affordable by me(i pay everything, my parents dont pay for anything game related)

i was wondering if these are fine http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Tritton+Technologies+-+Stereo+Gaming+Headset+for+Xbox+360%2C+PS3%2C+Wii+and+Mac/Windows/9466133.p?id=1218109499568&skuId=9466133

if i cant find that, i might get Turtle Beach P21 but those are kinda pricey. Can anyone tell me if this mic is good

These are Tritton AX180

Stream:

DM Kevin

Major
i need a headset too btw would a bluetooth headset work for online on ps3

Stream:

DM xTheocracy

Major General
Stick to the TB's
I've had many friends buying trittons, but end up breaking in a few weeks

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
blazer im getting the ax180's i read reviews on both and all of the p21 reviews talked about a hissing noise in the background which i think will be very annoying.. they only downside to the trittons is they say it has a flimsy mic. but they r 15 dollars cheaper so id go wit da trittons

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
blazer im getting the ax180's i read reviews on both and all of the p21 reviews talked about a hissing noise in the background which i think will be very annoying.. they only downside to the trittons is they say it has a flimsy mic. but they r 15 dollars cheaper so id go wit da trittons
yea plus the trittons are universal and they do the same thing that the P21's do but less cost

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
i payed $25 for my mic at costco, and ive never had any problems with it. Motorolla something...

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
idk sk, money is short because i have to pay for school dues(graduation,gown,prom) and try to save some cash for college. I'm really into buying the trittons AX180 or P21 because they are affordable.