Have you ever been torn apart by a girl?

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
Have you ever been in love with a girl who didn't love you back, or have you ever been in love with a girl who left you for someone else and you felt so terrible that you couldn't eat or sleep? I have.........twice. Once over a girl who didn't love me and once over a girl who left me for another boy, and every Sunday at church I saw them sit together and it just tore me apart. Had trouble eating and sleeping for weeks and cried everyday. Anyone else been through this?

Stream:

S

Sl4y4h

no not really all my girls liked me and if we broke uo i broked them up

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I've been in love, ended the beginning of summer and i cried a little once. Good thing i had a backup plan. Got a girl the next week.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
i hav i like a girl and i think she dont lik me bak

but not hte other one were she leavesme for some one else

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
My high school sweet heart went from punk rock to jock luvr, so she left me for one of them after 3 years of being together. I had to watch them wander around the school together between classes. I'm not gonna lie, it hurt. So then I started screwing her best friend to piss her off and make her jealous and it worked. That doesn't mean I stopped having feelings for her though... The only thing I can really say is that time will heal all wounds, and if they have moved on, you need to as well. Don't let chicks see you depressed over them, it just gives them more power.

Stream:

Carnage

Corporal
Ya well my old girl we went out for 8 months and she left for an emo kid. Scrawny... I whooped his ass made her hate me more.... But i wasnt sad anymore :)

Stream:

D

DM sleepyhead666

Have you ever been in love with a girl who didn't love you back, or have you ever been in love with a girl who left you for someone else and you felt so terrible that you couldn't eat or sleep? I have.........twice. Once over a girl who didn't love me and once over a girl who left me for another boy, and every Sunday at church I saw them sit together and it just tore me apart. Had trouble eating and sleeping for weeks and cried everyday. Anyone else been through this?

has any one told you god is fake? lol.

and nope. no girls have left me for another guy or not loved me back.

Stream:

S

Sl4y4h

no undead im not typing random shit im actually tring to talk here

so get oof my back undead

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Once at a company christmas party this one lady that worked in the office gave me all the right signals...At the end of the dance I went for the kill and she dodged me...(me and wife were seperated at the time) I lost a couple nights of sleep cuzz i felt like such an idiot.

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
yup 4 kids
Later that same chick asked me out lol i told her I was married

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I went for the kill
LMAO the way you phrased that honestly made me laugh out loud, but sorry that situation worked out.

The Cpt's stories:

- Middle school: I asked this hottie to the dance and she consulted with her friends and shot my ass down... in front of all my friends, that sucked.

- My BEST friend called me one time and when I went to hang up I accidentally hit ''phone'' or something, so it just beeped, didn't hang up. A few minutes later I realized the phone was still on, picked it up and heard my friend was still on the line, talking to my girlfriend. She had left me for my best friend... Fuck that you twatbag. I never banged her friends but I came pretty damn close (let's just say there were a lot of fingers involvd..)

- My sister's friend (3 years older than the Cpt) was at a party at our house and she was wasted (let me take this opportunity to tell everyone that this babe was HOT, I had a boner for her for like 5 years before this, she grew up to be an exotic dancer). So she finally realizes I have the hot's for her and she decides to give me a shot. We head to the Cpt's room, start making out, her shirt is off, then her phone rings and it's her boyfriend and he was coming over. That was the end of that, I have regretted that moment for the past 6 years, even though it wasn't my fault.

So that's it, getting dumped or letting opportunity slip through your fingers sucks, but move on, there are plenty of vaginas in the sea.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Thanks for sharing your stories guys. I'm not depressed over a girl or anything, that was awhile ago in the past. I just wanted to start a thread where we could share our stories. Thanks for the advice though :) it's much appreciated my DM brethren. So if ya got any stories you want to share about girls that didn't quite fall for you or decided that some other guy was better than you this is where you can tell them.