Halo 3 Screen Shot Thread:

Stream:

X

xRaMpAgEx

Had this awhile ago when i sniped someone in the back of the skull. He flipped, and i got it so it looks like he was breakdancing.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
How do you guys take theses pics?
you can replay the last 25 matches in 'Theater' mode where you can take a screen shot of anything you want that happened in game. You can also look from everyone's perspective and even roam freely with the camera all through out the map to see where you may have f*cked up by running into a room where you shouldn't have.

It really is pretty sweet feature....bet money on it that alot of other games will be doing a similar approach.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
yeah I know you guys are thinking killing frenzy...killing smenzy...I have umpteen of them...but this is my first:

without the use of vehicles on Guardian. hmmm...I killed us_a_mothrfker.
possible new sig from above pic:

found a group of them together under the bridge on narrows and caught them off-guard:

now...where did that other prick go..for my overkill

possible new sig from 2nd pic:

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
lol dam man u guys make me wanna go steal a 360 with halo and go own some noobs when i learn how to play

Stream:

S

SCARBORO SAVAGE

This was from the only game i've played with lordlander...there will be a part 2 to this as soon as i can get it up on bungie... but for now...

Stream:

D

DM sleepyhead666

heres some of mine.

first we have the elephant glitch thing where you can get it in the air...

then we have me with the gravity hammer... (i hate this weapon more then any thing) ps: dont look at the score lol. because i actually won that match (H)

and ill leave the best till last.. i suppose the best kill EVER i jumped off my mongoose over the hill in hallahala or how ever you spell the stupid place. and it hit a guy in the head and killed him. PWNAGE. check my fileshare to see the clip. heres just a screeny.

mwhaha.

sleepyhead666.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
This is my first ranked killing frenzy...ya I know...I suck...but that doesn't mean I can't be proud.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
he did, but this was after he signed off for the night.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
This was from the only game i've played with lordlander...there will be a part 2 to this as soon as i can get it up on bungie... but for now...

Why the hell am i in everyone's pics??? lol. why dont you guys take some pics of me owning you? like i always do.