hackers in rr

Stream:

kasim

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
the mother fukin hackers are shit because they cant play so they have to cheat so i only have one thing to say ::doublefuckyou:
they are to scared to lose so just for the fun the hack witch pissis every on ofbang head

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
Hey! If you don't like America, then you can get ooout!

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

:)
Founding Member
There isn't that many hackers now...
I have not encountered a hacker for over a week.

Stream:

kasim

Master Sergeant
no fair enough tht there is not a lot of hackers but a week ago i made like 5 games and one ONE PERSON keeped kickin my out my own game and keeps sayin tht join my clan or i will hack ur account ......... so THEN I FOUND ABOUT THIS SITE BECUASE MY FRIEND NOTIC TOLD ME ON MSN AND SOME OF U R FROM RESISTANCE SO I JUST WANT TO SAY DNT FUK WTH HACKERS BECAUSE THE MOTHER FUKERS WILL HACK UR ACCOUNT and please tornado please can i join ur clan dm4l for life :biggrin: so PLEASE I RELLEY WANNA JOIN UR CLAN IM A FIELD MARSHAL AND I AM ALWAYS ONLINE

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
no fair enough tht there is not a lot of hackers but a week ago i made like 5 games and one ONE PERSON keeped kickin my out my own game and keeps sayin tht join my clan or i will hack ur account ......... so THEN I FOUND ABOUT THIS SITE BECUASE MY FRIEND NOTIC TOLD ME ON MSN AND SOME OF U R FROM RESISTANCE SO I JUST WANT TO SAY DNT FUK WTH HACKERS BECAUSE THE MOTHER FUKERS WILL HACK UR ACCOUNT and please tornado please can i join ur clan dm4l for life :biggrin: so PLEASE I RELLEY WANNA JOIN UR CLAN IM A FIELD MARSHAL AND I AM ALWAYS ONLINE
dude y r u such a buzzkill?

Stream:

kasim

Master Sergeant
how am i ??????????????????????????????????????????????

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
the one who kept kicking ppl outta games was named hacked___U

he sent me a msg yesterday after playin a legit game with us instead of hackin. here's what he said lol:

"youll never hear from me again. sorry for the trouble."

lol ;)

kasim i will tell you for the last time. we have 3 rosters that are all one big clan. my roster is FULL. you can ask bat or andy for a tryout. and if u join you're in the SAME FUCKING CLAN -_-

Stream:

kasim

Master Sergeant
LOL I NO HIM HE DID IT TO ME............... LOL TTHE MOTHER FUKER ...... I NO BAT SAID WHEN HE COMES ON I CAN JOIN

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

:)
Founding Member
It should be in gamestop because that's where I pre ordered and seen most of them....
Check on the internet or gamecrazy stores(if you have it where you live).
Good luck.

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
lol tornado. i wanted to go back to your roster, but i noticed that you n bat are takin andys ppl.lol j/k so i decided to stay in andys roster, he needs help big time.lol