Great News!!! Yoshihiro's 5.55 & 6.00 games decrypter released!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
Yoshihiro's 5.55 & 6.00 games decrypter released

ok for those of u who dont know what this does it allows you to play the games that require fw 5.55 and 6.00 on 5.50 GEN and 5.03 GEN.
so im able to play gran turismo now! =D

info:

PSP homebrew community rejoice! Homebrew developer Yoshihiro has finally released his highly anticipated Game Decrypter for the PSP. This homebrew tool will allow you to run your backup games that requires the OFW 5.55 to work properly on custom firmwares 5.03GEN and 5.50GEN.

Developer's note:

Hi guyz this tool is here for let you use your original game backup on CFW 5.50 gen B-2. Not all games working because some games use some fact header on prx files.
How i can use this tool ?

• first you need to install the GameZDecryptZ folder in your X:pSP/GAME folder
  • put your EBOOT.BIN extracted from UMDGEN PSP_GAME/SYSDIR and put it on root of your memory stick
  • now you can boot game decrypter now you can press X 5 seconds later it's done :)
  • connect your usb cable check on root of your memory stick you have a new folder called decryptor
  • copy the eboot.bin from the decryptor folder inside umdgen and rebuild your iso
download: http://pspupdates.qj.net/PSP-homebr...-00-games-decrypter-released/pg/49/aid/134885

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Hell yeah, I have 5.00 m33-4 now. All I havta do is figure out how to do this.

Gran Turismo FTW
I'm disappointed to hear the single player mode isn't even as good as the PSX versions, but I'll play it anyway.

And I'll be checking out Persona for my RPG fix.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
yo ninth its only for the 5.03 GEN and 5.50 GEN firmwares. m33 doesnt work ppl have tried it. but i might be able to patch the mgs peace walker demo. ima try that wen i get home

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
shud i get gran turismo?or motorstorm??? tough decision...

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!WOW TOR THNX SO MUCH BRO!!!!!

All Hail Shadow!

if i could i would kiss u right now lmao...but since i cant ill say this: thnks bro :D

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
Atv get motorstorm it got online and im getting it 2 i can pwn u as well...

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
hey i cant get my emulators 2 wrk im on gen-b 5.50 i think i hav snes nes nd gba u guys got ne thing on emulators tht might wrk