Grammys: Best New Artist

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Yo like real talk how the fuck did Drake or Justin Bieber not win this? Esperanza Spalding? Lol wtf? They need to recount or something

Stream:

A

Astounnd

drake and bieber aren't new artists from 2010. idk why they would even be up for nomination. idk if they were i didn't watch it but they aren't new

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MENTION JUSTIN BIEBER WITHOUT HAVING THE WORD "FAGGOT" OR "COCKSUCKER" IN THE SAME SENTENCE?

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
LMFAO!!! dude drake was never NEW, he's old. people just started liking him after his recent album and didn't dat beiber thing start in 09'??

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
justin bieber is the 7th most popular women on the internet accoridng to google.... and google never lies!

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
srsly, rico is straight up tard status
Im tard status? You guys are fkn ignorant, the grammy nominees for Best new artist were: Drake, Justin Bieber, Esperanza Spalding, Mumford and Sons, and Florence and The Machine.

Stream:

A

Astounnd

well drake and justin aren't even knew so thats MTV's fault for putting them up for nomination

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Im tard status? You guys are fkn ignorant, the grammy nominees for Best new artist were: Drake, Justin Bieber, Esperanza Spalding, Mumford and Sons, and Florence and The Machine.
yes. straight up 100% tard status

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
LOLOLOLOL Rico u straight up believe that shit?? I'll let u have dat bieber thing but drake, HELL NO he's been tryna get popular for forever

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Niga "new artist" dont mean fresh out the box, every1 has shit that they make underground or with cheaper label companies. Ppl dont just say ima become a singer/rapper and make music then release it and officially they hot, specially rappers. Drake had mixtapes not albums so he is a newer artist.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Drake is a decent artist, he isn`t anything special, he was just notice because he was on degrassi, and Bieber - LOL nuff sed