GOW3!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Console: Headset:
Anyone get the game yet? Pretty beast so far. Gonna play story mode later on today. Anyone else in DM get it yet? or anybody in general?

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
I don't think anyone got it....but I hope someone did. If you u want to try to start a team from scratch that would be cool, certainly wouldn't mind seeing some new members

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Agreed. I however won't be getting the game, I think GoW is a terrible design for a game. However Spades try and find some people and play with them! Good Luck to you.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
............ the best game on 360 and you guys arnt getting it??? Guess you guys really love ur cod.

Good luck spades in finding new members if no one here gets it

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
............ the best game on 360 and you guys arnt getting it??? Guess you guys really love ur cod.

Good luck spades in finding new members if no one here gets it
$60 for BF3....and $60 for MW3....i just don't want to spend anymore lol

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
So then none of this applies to you and yet you sill felt the need to post.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Anyone get the game yet? Pretty beast so far. Gonna play story mode later on today. Anyone else in DM get it yet? or anybody in general?

I wish you good luck with your team bro . I would love to see fresh blood around the site , Please PM any one of us if you ever need any help or suggestions ... I think you will be a great leader ...To The Bat Cave!! :batman:

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
So you have an xbox with no XBL...so you are in no way linked with DM on the 360 side...and your a PS3 player (well retarded....errr retired) so you feel the need to say "no Im not getting that game I have this game"

Why do I get banned and this dipshit gets to stay DM...

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I got it today, the game is fucking boss. Like boss boss boss boss. Definitely better than Cod.