Founder
Console: Headset:
thats why there is a shot gun that go threw ur body lmao

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
lol man im the best longbower in DM,or maysieh xD
are you kidding...all of your longbow kills in the video were short range...they are pretty easy i pull them off often too...why dont you try going for some long range shots then say your good...ive seen better longbow alt ppl than you

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
yeah thats why i have my 303 storm lol thats easy as hell to beat the auger
tell me how your going to kill i a guy with an auger with a storm nade while your up top in the base...plz i would like to know how any half decent guy would die by that

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
lmao i have to agree with ace on that still! plz do explain tor and atv how r u the best with longbow lolol

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
lol i like how u guys dont know how to read
i said in DM not rr,that means im better than all yall,but not ppl like Kias,Zon3,etc
and ace dude im better than u wit longbow :p

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
wana bet how about when i vs gaza i promise to get 2 longbow alt kills

ive always been awesome with longbow alt...its been a favorite of mine to use

and yes gaza im so confident in beating you im going to tell ppl what im going to use and how much kills :p

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
use the longbow alt in an aa game...i guarentee you its 10x harder when they can actually kill you if you miss or whatever

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
lol atv i owned uuuuuuuu bad in the aa came i practically gave u 2 kills at the ending.. and ace trust me ur not on my level no more:D there no way in the hell your gonna win.. ur skills have been demolished, as shown in the cw that i raped both of u remember 9- 19 nice score ace, ur need atleast 2 months straight playin and me not playin that much to catch up to me

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
tell me how your going to kill i a guy with an auger with a storm nade while your up top in the base...plz i would like to know how any half decent guy would die by that
im not talking about storm nade im talking about the storm rifle. the dumb ass is gonna put a shield up the auger is super innacurate u just gotta keep moving get behind the shield and kill him. another option is to jump down and shotgun him. trust me i have that shit down. the only way i usually die is by a razor alt.

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
im not talking about storm nade im talking about the storm rifle. the dumb ass is gonna put a shield up the auger is super innacurate u just gotta keep moving get behind the shield and kill him. another option is to jump down and shotgun him. trust me i have that shit down. the only way i usually die is by a razor alt.
ok let me get this straight your saying that if you go on top of the base with plasmas its hard to kill you then...if you vs anyone with a brain the obvious solution is to use the auger but what dumbass is going to stand out in the open with the shield up all you got to do is go up on the stairs and shot from there which will allow you not to be seen or any nades hitting you...and sure you can come back down from the base and try and throw a grenade...but of course anyone that has a brain would move back after that...its called bait and kill (with shotty most likely)...and if you dont come out from base well auger away cuz itll take 1 shot if you shot if you allow yourself to shot thru a couple of moves 2 shots max

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
lol atv i owned uuuuuuuu bad in the aa came i practically gave u 2 kills at the ending.. and ace trust me ur not on my level no more:D there no way in the hell your gonna win.. ur skills have been demolished, as shown in the cw that i raped both of u remember 9- 19 nice score ace, ur need atleast 2 months straight playin and me not playin that much to catch up to me
ok whatever just let yourself get embarrassed more when you lose...obviously with the way your talking if you lose you seem like you suck if i lose well who cares i havent been playing for awhile and you said your way ahead of my previous skill...

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
ah ace quiet down wen we face eachother dan were talk shit lololol

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
ok let me get this straight your saying that if you go on top of the base with plasmas its hard to kill you then...if you vs anyone with a brain the obvious solution is to use the auger but what dumbass is going to stand out in the open with the shield up all you got to do is go up on the stairs and shot from there which will allow you not to be seen or any nades hitting you...and sure you can come back down from the base and try and throw a grenade...but of course anyone that has a brain would move back after that...its called bait and kill (with shotty most likely)...and if you dont come out from base well auger away cuz itll take 1 shot if you shot if you allow yourself to shot thru a couple of moves 2 shots max
not everyone has a brain ace ; ) probably vs u i would need a little more work but vs most this is easy lol.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
LoL ah ace ace ace ace that was lik 2 months ago bro... try it now:D i remember single handedly destroying u in a cw with ur new clan recently bah i ent braggin lollollol... Well here the ting i want any one of u guys to come challenge me in a 1vs1 ri now aa I doubt u will win or even be close.. I have beaten everyone that has challenges me in the DM roster ri now(Rav, deads, hugarza, dee,mike, non,) and have beaten half the rr lobby(not exaggerating).! So everyone on rr noe not to fuck wif DM lmao!! DM4L!
lolol, when i was out DM i did a couple 1v1 u. I won 2 times and u said i use overclock=0. but ye u pwnd me more than i pwnd u. We should do it again.

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
LoL ah ace ace ace ace that was lik 2 months ago bro... try it now:D i remember single handedly destroying u in a cw with ur new clan recently bah i ent braggin lollollol... Well here the ting i want any one of u guys to come challenge me in a 1vs1 ri now aa I doubt u will win or even be close.. I have beaten everyone that has challenges me in the DM roster ri now(Rav, deads, hugarza, dee,mike, non,) and have beaten half the rr lobby(not exaggerating).! So everyone on rr noe not to fuck wif DM lmao!! DM4L!
Gaza remeber that 1v1 we did i beat u good times:D...