Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Console: Headset:
Whats up guys, SPADES here. I've been retired for a while now due to school and what not, however this summer I am just working and nothing more. Im buying an xbox next week. Im highly interested in this ghost recon game and was wondering if anyone looked into it, if not I think we should expand. So toon I'm asking you if I find 4 solid players can we expand? With me as lead?

P.S I don't have to be lead but I do want to enter this game competitively so you can pick the best leader if you say we can expand.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Whats up guys, SPADES here. I've been retired for a while now due to school and what not, however this summer I am just working and nothing more. Im buying an xbox next week. Im highly interested in this ghost recon game and was wondering if anyone looked into it, if not I think we should expand. So toon I'm asking you if I find a solid 4 player team can we expand? With me as lead?

P.S I don't have to be lead but I do want to enter this game competitively so you can pick the best leader if you say we can expand.
I think you need 5 players. Also, make sure that this game has competitive capabilities.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
So yes it would be a great help if toon or morbid or any ADMIN get back to me on this.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I worked all night, just got on the site meow.

It would be fantastic if you got 4 players for GRFS that actually played something more than a week. Put a team together like I know you can do and we will see where it goes.

Best of luck, ill be keeping tabs.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Thanks alot toon! I will keep you updated man! Also I will be adding you tonight so Ill let you know its me.