Gb Single's Grillz Playoffs?

Do You Think Grillz Will Make It To The Playoffs?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Hell NOO! lolz

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Console: Headset:
alright so i'm 21-9 after they give me my win that 1 game i got proof i won already back to the point so i'm 20-9 atm 102 place in Gb singles there is a possibility of me getting into the playoffs yes i know even if i where to get in i'ma lose the 1st match lmaoo but hey here's my team link hopefully you guy's have faith in me and cheer me on and give me some confidence in getting into the playoffs well DM4L BaBy!!!!!!!!

http://gamebattles.com/ps3/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/team/am-not-good-dont-be-scared

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Oh yea u will Not make it!!!
JK its very possible gwilly but believe in the GB force you must

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Yea I believe grill will rape noobs with his scar :)
good luck bro

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Sorry to burst your bubble but their isn't signles play-offs lol.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
there's not lolz??? well that sucks well w.e i'm 64th right now 24-9 on a 12w streak i've beatin a Admin a guy at 5k rank another guy at 10k rank and i girl at 15k rank i guess i'm gettin better and SK did you finally get your acc back bro? o0o yea and another thing lolz how do i put the lil picture thing on my profile that say's my team record or w.e?

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
ive come to learn that it doesn't matter what ur GB rank is, just because people play like yahoo pool and chess and get like top 1k and think their amazing, and then i rip them in h3. but good luck, i kno there are playoff 1v1s for halo maybe u should switch to that ;)

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
lolz yea i was thinkin about gettin halo reach but i really wasn't all that good at halo unless you would like to give me some lessons on it =) and now i'm Currently 28-9 47th Place 2 matches i got won 1 not reported and other 1 is a no-show so 30-9 on a 16w streak will be on 18win streak as soon as i get those 2 wins =) i needa wait another 2 hours to get the win off the guy that didn't report =/

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Next season which will start in a couple of days i'ma try to go undefeated and stay like in the top 15's hopefully since in 3 days i got 47th place lolz and Thank you guys all for the support

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
lmaooo yea i'm 35-10 32 Place waiting 2 get a win on 1 match in 1 hour because he didn't report the scores and another match guy didn't show so i'm 37-10 probably in the 20's Place =)

Stream:

D

den24cb

Well just think if there's no singles playoffs and if you finish 1st then you win the ladder lol.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
yea lolz 40-10- 22th Place this season end's line june 2 or so so i'm not going to have enough time to make it 1st maybe in the 10's hopefully lolz but next season 4sure i'ma try to be in 1st place