Funny youtube messages/comments

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
so now that some of my videos on youtube get a lot of views I get a lot of messages and some of them make me laugh, so i figured id post them:

"dude i saw ur michagan montage. it seems u pwn with the intervention. im pretty good with the intervention. if u want 2 1v1 me than e-mail me. e-mail: axeman547@yahoo.com gt:xNinjasnypezX add me as a friend then invite me then well 1v1"

"hey u know the HUD the were originally the knife and stun grenades would go on bottom and the bullets would go on top how do u flip that so the bullets would go on bottom and knife or grenade would go on top? HELP PLEASE" - some random guy i dont know

"hello there,
You have been specially selected to participate (if you choose) in my new series of top 10 kill cams of the week. This will give you a chance not only to show off you impressive skills; but also reach a larger viewer audience; due to me asking a series of other well know youtube MW2 gamers to participate in it. So when you ready, having captured that impressive moment just send it in to; Gamer0z@hotmail.co.uk and your video will be entered (if worthy) the new episode of weekly kill cams video, so start recording now :) " - guy with 12 subscribers

"hay me and my friend are going 2 make a vid of throwing knifes i saw u r ps3 and i wanted 2 know if u can film it for us and and edit it and get some cool kills i am not on you-tube a lot so if u want 2 meg me about it my ps3 name is Cameronreigel my brother is stupid for putting that name."

"Hay whatup anyways when i get the money for an air duo blitzbox im going to create a across map deagle montage it cost around $120.00 so I have 50 right now so it will take around a month, its wirelless to so it cost more, my computer isnt next to my ps3 and thats an extra $40.00 so yah.See ya!!!" -some guy i dont know"

" Hi mate, I Have a clan which is all sniping. If you are interested please email back. We havent lost any games yet 5/5 won. You need to be 10th prestige though which i can get you thts no problem. And you have to beat me in a quickscoping match which wont be hard as i dont play in the clan i just mannage it. Please get back to me ASAP" - lol at the 10th prestige thing.

i have a lot of funny comments but i dont feel like sifting through them all to find them, but theres bound to be some good ones here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCl8spyFffA