Ftb3 t/o

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
best clan youve been in huh?.. u mean in skill? cuz even if it wasnt you shouldnt join or quit a clan cuz they suk or they beast, if ur in a clan and theres a better clan around(if there is) u shudnt just join onother "best clan" u shud jst stik with ur clan and be loyal and coolio with em and stuf..

thats jst my opinion.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
5x ????
it was just 3xwhackstick
i was looking for another clan...and now i know that DM was the best clan ive joined
u would think u would have known this was the best clan a while ago. like right before u joined the second time.

i agree with Roy, u dont deserve another chance

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
and why do u say OUR community? Ur not even in the community ur just someone that no one likes that just hangs around on the site cuz they literally have nothin better to do with there life. Go to the MV site instead of bein on our site cock riding all the time.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
1st of all i said our community cuz i was messing around and i knew some faggot like u was gna come and take it waaay to serious lmfao!! this is great...

and im not riding any1's cock il leave that to you since your so good at it.

you know.... maybe you should call ToR and ask him for some leadership advice.

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
naa dont think i have to ask that pussy for anything. And another thing really? cuz im so good at it? thats really the best u could say? is just change around wat i said? Atleast come up with some jokes k

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
and i love how u have followed me around to every thread that ive posted on and u say im cock riding? Give me a break

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
oh really? ive beaten u way more times then u beat me fool cool it with this imagination u got