Ftb3 t/o

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hey im getting ftb3 2morow.I wana join the team i wuz wonderin if i could get a t/o.I no i wnt be tht good but i learn fast ask Sandy:D also idk what my name should be DM-HUGGY,HUGARZA,idk i need help with a name i kinda dnt want it 2 be anything like my name now

Stream:

I

Ivana Weiner

I would recommend not putting DM in your name, cuz when you join the clan it will say [DM] DM-your name, which looks kinda weird. But whatever lolz

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Yeah, no need to put DM in your name! Especially when you can't change your name without paying $20.

So, if you want Hugarza to be your name, I'd just keep it at some variation of that. :D

I'd love to be there for your tryout! You have my number, just text me when it goes on!
However, Brutal has to be present for all tryouts at this time, so make sure you organize it with him!

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Ill be on after my class today see you guys there

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I don't know if I'll be able to get on today. I have several tests, and then I'm going to support my friend at a concert his band is doing. But I may be able to get on sometime in between.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
can i be in the scrim of the tryout?.....

oh and gaza can u make me the kind of sig that u got?....

Stream:

I

Ivana Weiner

Only if you give that adidas guy from MV a psn so he could play ftb3 again.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
how bout a PSN cuz i only got 1 psn code :O and i kinda promised it 2 some1 b4 u asked ;(

Stream:

I

Ivana Weiner

Lol I was jk, you don't have to give me one, I guess if you want you can let me use your vortex one or something

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
Hey im getting ftb3 2morow.I wana join the team i wuz wonderin if i could get a t/o.I no i wnt be tht good but i learn fast ask Sandy:D also idk what my name should be DM-HUGGY,HUGARZA,idk i need help with a name i kinda dnt want it 2 be anything like my name now
yeah dude u can tryout no problem. but if i were you i would play a lil and get used to it before you tryout. Cause right now my tryout has been a 1v1 against me on Permafrost and when you first start.......ask ese you wouldnt do very good lol xD

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
I thought co leaders can tryout? o.o. But its your decision brutal!