FTB3 Organization

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Ok, as your fellow FTB3 officer, I want to begin organizing our activity levels. I want to be able to see who gets on each day to provide support for any possible promotions or cuts for Will. I will maintain this in an organized format shown below:

MM/DD/
TT:TT
People who attended:
How long each person attended

Example format:
10/15
10:00PM
MeNTaLiST from 10-11:30, PoisonedEvil from 10 to 10:45, Marine_Kills from 10-11,MichaelTanner03 from 10-10:30

This is just an idea in the early stages of development, no need to bash me for trying to take anyone's job. So don't start that bullshit with me. If this idea is accepted, either I or Will will take record of who's on. If I take record, I will edit this thread. If I can't make it and Will makes it, then I need a pm to edit this post.

10/18/10
MeNTaLiST-_- 9PM - 10:30PM
Marine_Kills_ 9PM - 10PM

-Poisoned

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Dude, this idea is GREAT. +Rep.

We'll definitely implement this.

What if you keep up with practice records, and I'll keep player war records?

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
10/17
8:30pm-11:00pm
i played mostly non-revive, no one was on.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Ok Will.
Should I organize according to player,or according to date?

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I would organize it according to date. And I'll do my half according to war.
We'll see if we can get locked topics to archive these in.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Alright. This better turn out right.
Btw,get the threads archived and stickied.

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
no one on on sunday n monday night
but me n rpn was playing from 2 -4 am on sunday

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
By the way im making this offical ATV you are the new ftb3 officer you, only. Duke as i recall your co-leader i need you to step it up bro!

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
We tried following this, but it ended up just being embarrassing because only 3 people would be at each meeting.

ATV was already the sole officer on the team, until I trimmed the team back after we lost that last war to MV. I'm alright with him being officer, though, as long as he's online more than once a week.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
btw gaza i have u havnt seen it i get on almost everyday cept for the 2 day check another thread i posted a reply y dint get on and wen i do get on i make the DM room but i leave it and join another game cause i get tired of waiting for ppl to play and also maybe if u got on at the times me and or rpn are u wud notice no one playing the game wether ppl say they do or not only ppl that actually play it is me mentalist and rpn i dnt really see anyone else on i play till i get bored, pissed off from the bs one shot kills, batterry dies, or i get tired i have been doing stuff i dont try and get a war becasue we clearlly cant war with 2 ppl

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
having no mic sucks......
me and atv made a tryout room so ppl could come and then when he left some people wanted to join and gaza didnt talk at all