ftb3 online info!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
Getting used to the four-player multiplayer modes in most multiplayer-capable PSP games? Prepare to expand your horizons, then. SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 is continuing the series' 16-player multiplayer firefights.

As revealed by a new post on the US PlayStation blog, these multiplayer matches take place across eight custom maps. The game also features seven new gameplay modes each with its own different objectives.

There's one called "Leader Mode" that has players designating a squad leader that they can spawn beside to make reaching the objectives a tad easier. There's also a "Tug-of-War" mode where players can drain points from enemies to collect tickets.

Fireteam Bravo 3 supports both ad-hoc and infrastructure multiplayer. Since we're still a bit far from the game's January 12 release, here are a few screenshots to tide you over.

Link: http://pspupdates.qj.net/A-look-at-...etitive-multiplayer-features/pg/49/aid/135897

lol the thing in the top left looks like rr. i dont like that im seeing rpg on there so much lol. the maps look pretty cool actually. there's 8 so i guess we'll see. well now that i think about it, thats enough ftb2 has like 16 and i feel its too many. rr has 5 and mohh2 has 5 thats too little. i'd say 8-10 is just right.

if you look in the second and third screenies i guess thats an assist where it says noob + noob thats cool. radar looks the same....health is in the bottom right i think and that regenerates :O.

7 new gameplay modes...idk how tug-of-war is new lmao...thats in ftb2 but ok. leader mode sounds kinda stupid to be but whatever i'll try it lol.

so yea thats it. im liking that third map. looks like the new market

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
dam this looks awesome!! i cant wait 2 get the game. thx 4 the info tor

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
bull shit they shud of added some butleg version of nazi zombies but were the solder thts infected or w/e only uses the shot gun dn the guys tht are nto get cool guns nd shit nd also 3 custom maps fort tht style tht wud b coool but w/e looks lik the same maps only the shit is either moved around or different color

frst screenie looks lik surge nd thn the second looks likcutoff nd the third looks lik market jus different color

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I had an orgasm when I read this info
LMFAO jk jk jk
pretty tight stuff =o
-ATV

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain
Hope it also plays better than FTB2, because I wasn't a very big fan of how that played.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
:( I thought it was 18 players online..... That's what Sony sent me in an email to get me to pre order the game....

Stream:

DM Ba73yRaven

2nd Lieutenant
i dont like that these maps are just remakes of the old ones. i want completely brand new maps!