ftb3 no freezing

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
hey guys. ima try to mk a room everyday and.... everynight?.. and ima put a pasword on it. so that no fag comes in and freezes the game. it gonna be in US east. so feel free to join and scrim and stuf, il let some other people know and maybe this wil work out if the rumor that people can freeze games without coming in isnt true....

game name : LEGIT

the pasword is: mohh

most active times: 9-10pm EST.

if u wanna be ignorant bout this and trash talk or dnt wana give it a try then ok idgaf im sure theres other people that dnt wanna be frozen too............

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I'll probably join a few times, unless I'm involved in a DM room of sorts.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
good idea. but if they are smart, like on ftb2, they will create a hack to hack password rooms soon enough

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Ah stop talking about the hacks sandy.You make me scared and think about all those hacks on ftb2 will come on ftb3 :cry: xD

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
im going to make the room 9 o'clock sharp. be there....... it might take 5-10 minuts for every to get there but itl be worth it.

BE THERE

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Ah stop talking about the hacks sandy.You make me scared and think about all those hacks on ftb2 will come on ftb3 :cry: xD
haha well from wat i kno, alot of them have already come. and more will soon join. but i mean u guys will be able to play with them to a certain extent. u just need to obtain an eye for it

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
haha well from wat i kno, alot of them have already come. and more will soon join. but i mean u guys will be able to play with them to a certain extent. u just need to obtain an eye for it
Like in the MoHH days. After dealing with them for so long, we even got to the point where one of us could single-handedly take out a hacker using flash or another simple hack.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
rappid rpg fly and flash were my favoirte....

and sometimes spawn demon..

and ghost..

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Like in the MoHH days. After dealing with them for so long, we even got to the point where one of us could single-handedly take out a hacker using flash or another simple hack.
yeah alot of anti hackers on ftb2 just knife, ban or boot. but warning the non-hackers first ofcourse

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ok people get on ftb3 and il be making the game every night as planned. cmon...............