Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 2 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

FTB3 Help!!!!!!!!

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
why do you even talk every time we cw your clan ur clan get raped, so stfu with your noob ass.
we didnt recruit them, they were in r clan but just got the game. and lmao oook u always rape us sure... u mean like that time we 2mapped your ass but u guys stil got a win cuz we had a guy on r team that wasnt on the awl roster. he was he was just on a diferent psn but ok gaza lets call it that lmao..... and im not saying im that good but il 1vs1 u and ATV and youl both get owned. any DM are free to watch........

lmao in fact we dont have to even do two 1vs1's il just 2vs1 you guys if u want..

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Lmfao you actually think your that good
make a 1v1 room sometime this week. Guaranteed I'll destroy you just like I did in terminal in that public match before you rage quit like a faggot

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmao ya goodjob on your lock on sniping ATV... and tel me wen u want to 1vs1 il be glad 2 own u just like MV did wen we started kiling eachother on tiebreaker on last round wen u guys were geting raped.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Why does this kid talk with your payless forums, and whack skill. Tell me how we beat u guys 6 times and you beat us 3. So when you beat us 6 times you may speak. until then shut the fuck up.!!! AND your RR team is horrible too, like MV is actually a joke.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmao u guys beat us wen we jst started an ftb3 team and u were alredy experienced and shit. and were like 5-4 with u legitly cuz we 2mapped ur ass but u stil got win cuz we had an ilegal sub. and DM was way harder to beat wen ToR was leading............................................................................................................

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
LOL vortex u shud stfu little ass.Well no problem chazy.Jus got my 1star rank xD

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
vortex im truly not in the mood to argue,so lets cut the crap k?

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Well vortex will see tonight, cause we warring tonight with your bitch ass. getting all jumpy when your mom be riding a coak, like wtf bitch you gay?ill clap you, and take your girl, even though i been with my chick for 9 months, but she don't come on the website so how the fuck she gonna noe, but if its a man you can keep him.

Oh man I snapped.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmao and guess what happened DM?..

heres the answer DM. DM got owned again. haha..... wow.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Aww u shud stfu and gtfo from this site.You dont belong here.You belong on gamefaqs bitch

Stream:

A

AnAwsomeDude

wow vortex has no life that he has to register on a site to insult them....
ha thats so pathetic

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
wrd uh AAD cause i would never register on his little bitch ass free forums to insult him. I swear they don't even have a chatbox. Oh.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmao we have a chatbox. and im not arguing, som1 started bitching to me first. my bad if u git but hurt

topick locked.