FTB3 help. That'd be great.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
So, Thursday, I was trying to play some FTB3. Everytime I would join a game, I would freeze after about 10 seconds. I gave up, eventually, thinking it was just a glitch in the servers.

I got back on just now, and the same thing kept happening. I seriously can't play a full game, if I even make it into the game without freezing. Last time, my PSP completely shut off.

So, what's the deal? I've got the latest OFW. I've got the latest game update. I've got a PSP 2000. I've never had this issue in the past, even when everyone else was complaining about it.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
yea prrty much its effed up thats y u play in the jap servers they legit cept for the sniping other than that its good there but if u do keep playing in the us servers just keep an eye out and whatch for hax

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
So, Thursday, I was trying to play some FTB3. Everytime I would join a game, I would freeze after about 10 seconds. I gave up, eventually, thinking it was just a glitch in the servers.

I got back on just now, and the same thing kept happening. I seriously can't play a full game, if I even make it into the game without freezing. Last time, my PSP completely shut off.

So, what's the deal? I've got the latest OFW. I've got the latest game update. I've got a PSP 2000. I've never had this issue in the past, even when everyone else was complaining about it.
dw bro ur not the only person getting this bs stuff, like a few weeks ago some guy joined are game half way thought the game and he said im gonna freeze u all and it happen forgot his name now...

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lmao!! looks like those ftb2 hacks are starting to creep in...

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
The fact that I joined 7 different games in a row and this happened consistently on all of them makes me think that it's not a hack. But, hey, I'll try the Jap servers.
Thanks guys!

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
it could be a server hack. they have it on ftb2, but it aint perfected

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
That would be ridiculous.
Is this ever going to end? -sigh-

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lol. well im sure the creators of ftb3 still care enough to try and prevent things like that from happening. so it probably wont happen. atleast anytime soon

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Nope Sandy...They dont monitor it anymore...I reported a hacker for 2 months and not banned? Whats that called? laziness....Thats why I dont play ftb3 much now.

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
Damn! Well is can you still rank up on ftb3?Cuz on ftb2 u cnt:(.Im startin 2 think twice bout buyin ftb3.Is there any Psp shooting game comin out soon?

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
huggy...Theres no shooter game coming yet :(.on ftb3 you can still rank up lol.I think game developers of shooter games has stopped making shooter games..cuz of the piracy and hacks......Fuck -_-

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
hey guys heres the bet solution to resolve this

GET PS3.
Dude, that's an awesome idea.
Make sure you send me $300, otherwise your idea isn't practical.

They can't ban every single person that gets reported, Pat. If they just immediately banned every reported player, people like you and me would get banned.

PSP doesn't have shooter games anywhere in the near future.
It doesn't even have TFU2, which pisses me off to no end.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
PSP's future is nothing anymore.It has hacks and piracy.Fuck it.Im jus playing PSP for the FTB3 Team.I dont enjoy it anymore.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
PSP's future is nothing anymore.It has hacks and piracy.Fuck it.Im jus playing PSP for the FTB3 Team.I dont enjoy it anymore.
The little black dude on the bus tells me that you're lying.

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
OK HERE IT GOES.....IM NOT TRYIN TO A SNITCH BUT JUST LOOK OUT FOR THIS PERSON HIS NAME IS FIREKING AKA WILL OFRIGA FROM RR. HIM N HIS BUDDYS R RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE TYPES OF HACKS. HOW DO I KNOW THIS....WELL I JOINED ONE OF HIS GAMES N HE WAS TALKIN ABOUT IT N HOW THEY WAS GONNA MAKE MORE. IF U SEE THIS PERSON DONT PLAY W HIM

Stream:

ChAz

Sergeant Major
That's the same problem i have, I was playing "Snipe no Cross" Then Sudenly I froze. I went back on and it Froze Again. Again Again Then i just got bored lol.

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
Idgaf ima get RR and if i hav money ftb3 but rite now i really dnt want it

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lets make a petition that we want refunds for our psp's or if they cnt do tht then they send us ps3's!!!!!!!!!!!

whos with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1