FTB3 1v1s.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I finally joined the AWL FTB3 Singles ladder. It's practically dead, so I'm encouraging you FTB3 people to liven it up.
Send me a challenge, while you're at it.

My ID: 32269

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
A challenge heh...hmmmm... i had a awl ftb3 singles ladder acc on my crazyserious name. but i deleted it, its dead...if anything ill let you know. i might wanna challenge you :)

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Make one for your Ese name. :D
I've already sent 3 challenges to people. I wondering if anyone checks the ladder enough to respond. ahaha.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Aight, sweet!

I just played against Michael. He owned meh. xD

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
im in the ladder but too lazy to set up shit
besides the only active people on awl 1v1 ladders are johnnyjohnny and some random nubs

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I know. I'm saying we need to get more people on them.
I posted a thread on SBC about it.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Same here. I'm not much of a solo-act. But it's good practice.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Doing a 1v1 ladder will help the clan out more than you think. Many players from top clans participate in the ladder. Getting to know each player individually will help you know their tendency's in war, style of kill, etc. If you want to be a team player, join the ladder and get to know your opponent.

As a retarded Arizona Cardinals coach said, "THEY ARE WHAT WE THOUGHT THEY WERE." O: Study your opponent, play 'em, and kick their ass when it really matters. And heaven forbid, don't only play three quarters against the Chicago Bears when your coach is Dennis Green. That dude will rip your head off. xD If you don't know what I'm talking about, google magic my friends. (;

PLUS; exposure, baby, exposure. Nothing better than getting DM's name out there in more ladders. Get them to #1 in all 3 FTB3 ladders for sure. (;

P.s; I heard you owned M-V, AKA Doggy 4.0 or something gay like that. GJ guys, sorry I couldn't be there. Busy night.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
we lost the war
>.<
TOR YOU NEED TO LISTEN BRO I SAID DEFEND OUR POINTS
telling me to not help out by giving strategies wont work
you said my strategies sucked,well,you guys barely followed them!
DM cw record= 69 - 15 (51 in game ladders)
geesh M-V blows and we still lost.i have been in one awl war which we won,and 5 awl wars which we lost
i think im bad karma so i should stop warring for awhile and not feel guilty when we lose....

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
We get into the same conversations every time we lose a war..
Can this be discussed in the Secure Forums? -.-

I'll make the thread myself, if it means that much to you.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Oh, I got a wrong impression because of the AWL account. It says we won. Oh well. Sorry I couldn't make it, school has to stay 1st priority in my life at this point.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Yeah, someone reported the match before we even started, and we didn't realize it until we had already gone through the first round. Ah well.

How many days of school do you have left?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
dont say MV blows just because your mad that you lost to us. when MV lost to DM i didnt say "DM blows" i said MV needs to get their shit together........ so quit with the pathetik bullcrap guys.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I didn't say anything about M-V. Obviously M-V has been stepping it up, based on last night.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
dont say MV blows just because your mad that you lost to us. when MV lost to DM i didnt say "DM blows" i said MV needs to get their shit together........ so quit with the pathetik bullcrap guys.
i was kind to you guys. you should've lost our map 6 to 0 cuz of an illegal substitute (dinosur for adidas) and i waved the fact that superman didnt spawn the first map for both our map and the tiebreaker.

but apparently the ref didnt accept that? cuz we have a win ?