For LordLander

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
What I think is funny is how they have pictures of ripped people below the product and theres no way you get a six-pack from consuming that shit

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
but seriously danny does this work cuz im 5'6 145 and i wana gain some weight.

Stream:

DM Daniel PL

The Senior Elite
but seriously danny does this work cuz im 5'6 145 and i wana gain some weight.
yes it does work but u have to lift heavy while u use this cuz ull gain fat not muscle. i personally recommend Cyto Gainer. look it up

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
yes it does work but u have to lift heavy while u use this cuz ull gain fat not muscle. i personally recommend Cyto Gainer. look it up

lol i wouldn't suggest telling people on the internet to take certain wait gainers or anything like that because those are meant for hardcore lifters and runners/ w/e. most likley people on here would get it and take it then not follow through on their workouts and thus gaining like 20 lbs and not knowing how to get it off lol. just sayin i see this scenario goin down in my mind.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
lol i wouldn't suggest telling people on the internet to take certain wait gainers or anything like that because those are meant for hardcore lifters and runners/ w/e. most likley people on here would get it and take it then not follow through on their workouts and thus gaining like 20 lbs and not knowing how to get it off lol. just sayin i see this scenario goin down in my mind.
yeah thats what i was thinkin.....

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
well i been working out for Phys ed each day and do see an improvement in my body. I do btw 1 set=10 reps for me

Start with 1 set of 20 lb dumbells(bicep curls)
2 sets on 25 dumbells
and end dumbells with 1 set on 30lbs

then i go work out my triceps with a tricep machine

2 set of 40 lbs
1 set of 50 lbs
1 set of 65 lbs

then go to leg curl which works out my hamstring i believe and do

2 sets of 50 lbs

then go to leg extensions and do

2 sets of 50

and end with a shoulder machine that works out my whole arm and shoulder(more shoulder)

2 sets of 20 lbs
1 set of 30 lbs( might seem low but doing 40lbs or above just starting weight room will tore your muscles)

This was 1 day routine, we are required to have a different routine everyday so we work out all our body parts

after 1 week and gained about 2 or 3 lbs in muscle.

this is only 30 mins time period too so yea hopefully i can do better, im gunna buy a gym membership on jan 1 so i can go everyday besides only in school