For CharlesK

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Charles it is time I blow a lil smoke up your ass, :) ''Thats Canadian for, A lil Praise''
- As a commander what can i say, On MOHH I played under you and watched u and Cave take DM to the top of the mohh world! Just a very respectable guy and a Great leader.
- On COD4, also play under you, and watched you take the team to the ''Largest, and most active part of The Demon Messiahs Clan'' Kept this part together with the abscence of ''The Great JackBauer''. With his killing skills back now, we are sure to PwN even more!::cheers
- You have added ''New Members'' into the Clan, Shunner, Reaper, Eust, DAM GOOD RECRUITS:eek: (sorry if i missed any1).

- A mold of a DM Commander that all other Commanders, could learn alot from on how to lead.

OUTSTANDING BROTHER CK! I am honored to play under your command!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Charles, you and Cave made an outstanding commander duo, and that duo brought me into DM and look how that turned out! Playng for you on mohh1 was amazing and I couldnt have asked for better leadership.

Now I have seen you on CoD4 and it looks like more of the same. I cant wait to start getting good and being a legit member of the cod4 branch of DM.

Thanks for everything King Charles!

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
The Bat wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Charles...He has always been a leader amoung our peers.I have followed Charles in any situation,and truly respected his leadership on the battlefield...

I now wish I too had an Xbox so that I like some others could once again play along side The King Charles...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
:shocking: well done CK!!! U did an excellent job commanding and you are still the main dude, :D great to play beside's u, Yah Bloody Wanka!

Ck is good with MP5, But he aims to much for someone's head, aim for the balls man!! Heck You Could Own me :D lol..

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Thanks Guys, this is my first Clan and im lovin it. ive learned a lot from the senior members of this clan and watching war movies. we have a great group of people in this clan who are like brothers to me. This is a great gaming community and always enjoy visiting the site.

To the brothers i never had, DM CharlesK.
so lets continue to fight Nazi's, Aliens, Terrorists, etc.

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

jack that was a nice 2v2 we had yesterday, i bet if i tried really hard we'd have a pretty good match

Stream:

R

reaper

ya go charles! and ya kevin im crying too:fear2::fear2::fear2:

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Let me just say that I would not be here without CharlesHKing of the Belgium Forest. Even wayy before he was a DM, I was a noob and got addicted to the forest, and he was the first Great player to seriously catch my eye, and he was a super friendly person. Eventually, he became a DM and I thought I would like to join the same clan as he did one day. It took forever, but shout out to Caveman, BtmnRul, killerx01, CptReilly and of course Dmanjr for also making me want to be apart of the 'hood.

But most definitely, CharlesK, thank you for being you and leading the 360 CoD4 MFers like no other, as well as the glory days of mohh1 with Cave! The team is ridiculously active, and that's all I ever wanted, even if it's not for mohh :D

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Thank You Charles, For Being Such A Good Leader, And Friend! You Led Us To The Top, And We're Staying There, With Your Help!