Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 1 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

For All You Ren Haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Console: Headset:
good shit Buzzed, way too stand up for your clan.

If more ppl grew a pair of nuts and showed some loyalty towards ONE clan, there wouldn't be a new clan every other day.

Funny thing is that in every clan, its the SAME roster, SAME leaders, just different name.
and those dumbfuck clanhoppers fool themselves into thinking they've stumbled onto something great.

"YEAH! (insert clan tag here) IS THE NEXT BEST CLAN! WE OWN!"

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Wow, he's a lil too cocky, had a list of demands at the start of the thread. Nice responses Buzzed. And now i ask myself, ''Who the fuck would let him in a clan after this?''

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
LOL i like how they refer to Buzzed as ''The King'', and how anti-Euro-vibe he has but i think hes trying to start a Monarchy or something.

Good Job Buzzed on standing your ground. He must think hes like the greatest thing that ever happened to your clan even though he was gone for a while it seems.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I posted my responce on that thread on your website Buzzed. Please take the wisdom from my words and use them.

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe TG

nice buzzed but ur clan is only alive bcoz of me so ye ::cheers

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
you arrogant piece of shit. self-centered bastard gtfo k thanks bye.

Stream:

F

Fucking bitch

Damn Royal! your an awesome speaker!!!

I was considering letting Ren in since, I can't play PSP 'till I get a pandora, so i'm bummed out and desperate. :thumbdown:
But, the KiNG rules us with an iron fist :dry:

Stream:

A

A20 BuZZeD

I dint mean to be anti Euro, but i think he thinks he is better than all of cuz he is from England, I just hate that SOB, He has betrayed every big or semi-big clan in mohh1 and 2, so if anyone lets him in a clan that is stupid, I told him to go back to Euro servers cuz noone likes him in the US. And they call me KiNG cuz i am A20 KiNG on MoHH2, I am A20 BuZZeD on MoHH1

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
no dont tell me to shut the fuck up go back on ur weed. first off how the hell do u rejoin somthing as a leader and then go on our site and say its only alive because of u. and ur in x15 so thats realy all i have to say.

Stream:

F

ffxdare ytr7j g8u6fhgfteuyft6ftygiyt8ufytuyfuytgcv

Jack ur fcken awesome

Ren ur disliked by every gamer u know.
y dont u just quit gameing, i mean ur not even gud, just giv up and find sumthing else to do

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
ren should find a new hobbie of licking sheeps asses, and thanks lazzer, i havent a clue who you are but thanks man ::cheers

Stream:

F

ffxdare ytr7j g8u6fhgfteuyft6ftygiyt8ufytuyfuytgcv

i know u dont Jack but if i join DM u will get to know me

Stream:

A

A20 BuZZeD

lazzer that last thing u said sounded dirty LMAO, Jack idc if u from UK, it dont matta where u are, this isnt about where ur from, but I think ren thinks he is better cuz he from England, He thinks he is better than everyone else, look at his last post on A20 site LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.