Flip's Screenshot thread take 2.

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
Console: Headset:
Dammit, I wish we could play in the good Ole days again..... Fucking hackers gotta ruin everything.

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
And addicting holy shit, I didn't have a life then, I was comming up as a freshman in school, I sat on my ass from 10am to 7PM then from 8PM to 3am and do it again during the summer, and everyday during school I would come home at 3:30PM and jump on good ole MOH untill 2AM. Fuck I miss it so bad....

Stream:

D CeLpH M

1st Lieutenant
thats a little overboard.. but two summers ago, i used to play a shitload.. back when i was DM Ares

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx

LMFAO SW4T KEREL - me as a rpg noob wen i first started. you were at your best at this time aka you've played much longer than me against non hax so it was easier for you.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
HAHAHAHA i always loved watching people use RPGs as their main gun. its fun to use once in awhile cause wen your at the top of the game, an RPG is always a never miss gun and you get votekicked before you even kill anyone cause people see you run with it and they know a slaughtering is coming their way. LOL

there were a lot of hackers when i played. this is when they were on the rise fast and everyone was hacking their PSPs. but mine was hacked for like maybe 6 months by then. hacking is boring dude. dont do it. i did it for a week and took me like 2 weeks to get back into full swing.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
when those screenshots were taken, Auto RPG hadnt become public. People used the skywalker and a gew to plant themselves in a great spawn sniping place, or ran around at top speed with flash with shotguns/normal RPG's/

PoP did it, Ask him about it.

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
I remember that, I quit right around that time period. I have no idea what kind of codes there are now.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
round the time I quit also with all the fawkin' hacks that came out. got a 360 the christmas of 06 and hadn't touched it for atleast 3 months while playing mohh. Believe it or not I was in 8th place before those evil, evil hax. Prolly why I'm not in any of those screenies.

Mohh account - DemonLuvr

Vash & Kinuhr remember me ....also from R4W site...or not. Who are lucky I don't hold grudges. :D payback would be a bitch.

I do remember DM's against you Neb.....and losing........ONLY a couple times though. :D

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
I was ranked 4th for about a 4 weeks stretch then was only 80 kills away from 3rd when I got FTB2. Yea I was lucky to win a few times. I had extremely strict rules to who got in. But yea I had my days, now it's over... DM came out in the long run and I'm still struggling to keep the clan togeather. Having to E-Mail the clan members just to get them active on the forums. We only have 2 active people on my forums..... If Sgt dies I will join your clan no doubt. There is not 1 other clan that I respect more.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
no the auto RPG was new in 2008 but when these were taken you could shoot the rpg fast without reloading. i would know cause like ive said many times, i hacked for a week.

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
I tried too and its not worth it...OD we all kno u were cH4iNs4w or w.e and u hackd 4 ovr 2 week luckily u stopd rite?..

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
I tried too and its not worth it...OD we all kno u were cH4iNs4w or w.e and u hackd 4 ovr 2 week luckily u stopd rite?..
lol ur havok rite? ch4in54w was wen i was super bored yea. i havent gone on that acc in like 6 months. my OD acc is like a couple ranks behind that one