FL 5v5

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Morb and Hova, I thought Batty told u this day wasnt good like 4 times allready? Why would u post this knowing that?

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Bat DID say this day was bad....i cant make it and most other DMs wont be able to either

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Cuz Morb and Hova are two stupid lil kids that have nothing better to do,but to hang around DM website...DM will tell you when we are ready to war...Untill then plz dont waste our time with this type of stuff...I thought Morb and Hova were smarter than this...???...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

M

MoHHownz

meat u told me this was a fine day/time BEFORE BATTY GOT INVOLVED

yeah batty, two stupid kids tht made DM good......now look, DM wont even war a clan tht only has 8 ppl.....

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Omfg...we never said WE WONT...Bat's the commander for Mohh1, so i think he makes the decisions

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Poor Morby...two ppl dont make up DM...Our entire clan made up DM...You two were part of DM,and thats all...Besides I spoke to Meat,and he said he told you he wasn't Commander,and to talk to me...So Idk what your problem is,but DM will get back with you when we are ready and willing to war...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

M

MoHHownz

this is getn rele annoying DM..... man up and fucking show up tommaro night at 9:00 pm est

Stream:

M

MoHHownz

Poor Morby...two ppl dont make up DM...Our entire clan made up DM...You two were part of DM,and thats all...Besides I spoke to Meat,and he said he told you he wasn't Commander,and to talk to me...So Idk what your problem is,but DM will get back with you when we are ready and willing to war...To The Bat Cave!!

2 ppl dont make it up, but we certainly did alot for it.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
DM u guys should just make ur site all private forums since u dont like none DM members being there.

(and to GH)
ive seen bat say u guys WONT war FL.....

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
why are you two being such dicks. bat replied to you thread so shut the fuck up until he says whats what. and btw we are doing fine without you. i would say better infact:ninjastar:

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Hey...Ummm...lets rescheduel this because.....guess who can be in the war...

I CAN!!!

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Am I an exception to that PH?
im pretty sure they hate u :doublefuckyou: jk pop if they let u
holysheepholysheepholysheepholysheepholysheepholysheepholysheepholysheepholysheepholysheepholysheep