First Time Ever!

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain
Console: Headset:
Okay, I know most of you wouldn't care, but I'm posting this to my fellow Metal Heads who does care :D

"Official" press release below:

* THE BIG FOUR METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH AND ANTHRAX TO PERFORM TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY *

* THE BIG FOUR CONFIRMED FOR SONISPHERE POLAND AND CZECH REPUBLIC *

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>The Big Four
12/14/2009</td><td align="right"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="intFrame">
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax . . . the rumors are true![/FONT]
You've been posting and chatting about it for months and we're here now to confirm it . . . Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax will all share the same stage for the first time EVER! Look for the four of us at the Sonisphere shows in Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic on June 16 and 19, 2010 with a few more of the festival dates still in the works, you can be sure these shows won't be the only ones.

In the words of Lars: "Who would have thought that more than 25 years after its inception, thrash metal's big 4 would not only still be around and more popular than ever, but will now play together for the first time...what a mindfuck! Bring it on!"
What more can we say??

The world wide web has been abound with speculation on a possible "BIG FOUR" tour for several months. Now, SONISPHERE can exclusively reveal that METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH and ANTHRAX will play together for the first time in history, in a move that will have metalheads across the globe frenzied with excitement.

"It's about fucking time this happened," declares SLAYER's KERRY KING. "and about time the fans finally get what they want. This is fucking awesome."

ANTHRAX guitarist SCOTT IAN agrees, commenting on the enormity of the announcement.

"People have been talking about these four bands playing together since 1984. That's twenty-six years of expectation!!! And the thing is, I believe not only will we live up to the expectations, we will shatter them!! No other four bands as influential as the four of us have ever done this. Imagine if The Beatles, Stones, The Who and Zeppelin had done shows? Or Sabbath, Priest, Maiden, Motorhead? Well, I may be getting into some rarified air here but as a fan, that's how big I feel this is."

These four legendary acts broke out of the underground thrash movement to dominate the metal world in the 1980s, selling millions of records and packing arenas across the globe. The metal giants have never before all shared the same stage, despite huge demand. But on 16th June 2010, METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH and ANTHRAX will take to the SONISPHERE stage at Bemowo Airport, Poland, to make the dreams of headbangers the world over become a reality. A second Big Four appearance is planned for SONISPHERE CZECH REPUBLIC three days later, with more SONISPHERE shows featuring the awesome combo to be announced in the coming days and weeks.

"This is a "once-in-a-lifetime" opportunity for Heavy Metal "Fans" to see the four greatest Heavy Metal "Bands" in American History back together on one stage" concludes MEGADETH mainman DAVE MUSTAINE. "If there are any heads left at the end of this Festival that haven't banged, they don't belong there."

For more info, check out the Sonisphere Festivals site.

Stream:

DM PaNoNDa

Hibari Kyoya
Founding Member
i read all of it but i dont understand anything......

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
What the fuck? No america dates! It's probably because of all the rap in america... fuck that shit

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Yea no America dates? Kind weird...they would get soo many fans..

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
European tour. pretty common. if its succesfull they will prolly do an american tour later on.

Stream:

D

den24cb

When I read the title I was thinking that some idiot was posting the first time they had sex. I was like wow...

On the other hand these bands are bad, and rap>rock.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
When I read the title I was thinking that some idiot was posting the first time they had sex. I was like wow...

wow I'm now waiting for a flamewar to start because of the last sentance. You just said those bans are bad. LOL. Thats all I'm gonna say

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member

lol. fail. no taste in music. keep listenin to your mainstream tho. =]

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Oh

Seeing a title of "My first time ever" I thought someone lost his virginity. My bad

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
Oh

Seeing a title of "My first time ever" I thought someone lost his virginity. My bad
That was my thought exactly XD

Anyways, it's still kickass to see that these four are coming together. Might have to go to Europe for this one; it's too epic to miss!

As for the one dude up there that said rap>rock, you should try listening to something that isn't always about bootysweat and buying people drinks at bars, because quite frankly, I couldn't give a shit about some guy wanting to buy me a "drank".

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain
LMAO What's up with everyone and this virginity shit? The title is "First Time Ever" not "My First Time Ever"

Anyway, as for Mr. "These bands are bad" and "Rap>Rock" I say just keep your opinions to your self... Or at least try listening to music that actually needs skill.

Stream:

D

den24cb

wow I'm now waiting for a flamewar to start because of the last sentance. You just said those bans are bad. LOL. Thats all I'm gonna say
Are you fuckin stupid? I definitely typed in "bands." and that's what it says on my screen and I didn't edit it, way to look like a douchebag.

I don't listen to mainstream I mean some stuff is ok but no.

Rap/Hip-hop takes skill I guaruntee you couldn't do it. Rock takes skill but it's fuckin lame as hell. ANYBODY with enough practice could do rock, the lyrics are shit. Not everyone can rap.

And what good is this post if you can't state your opinion? So you're basically telling us that some bands are touring in Europe and nobody here can go? Nice.

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain
Are you fuckin stupid? I definitely typed in "bands." and that's what it says on my screen and I didn't edit it, way to look like a douchebag.

I don't listen to mainstream I mean some stuff is ok but no.

Rap/Hip-hop takes skill I guaruntee you couldn't do it. Rock takes skill but it's fuckin lame as hell. ANYBODY with enough practice could do rock, the lyrics are shit. Not everyone can rap.

And what good is this post if you can't state your opinion? So you're basically telling us that some bands are touring in Europe and nobody here can go? Nice.
Oh my lord! O can't believe you just said that!

*sighs* Whatever bro, I won't be able to change your opinion anyway, so arguing with you is pointless.

Plus, this isn't Rock, its Metal. That's a big difference. That's basically saying the Jonas Brothers plays the same shit as Metallica.

Stream:

DM4L_Andy

Colonel
Oh my lord! O can't believe you just said that!

*sighs* Whatever bro, I won't be able to change your opinion anyway, so arguing with you is pointless.

Plus, this isn't Rock, its Metal. That's a big difference. That's basically saying the Jonas Brothers plays the same shit as Metallica.
Lmao Jonas are like the girl version 4 Metallica cept their douchebags