First Strike PS3

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
If some1 will let me game share this map pack i will let you game share the next map pack i promise. My birthday isnt until the 28th and i don't feel like waiting until then.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Id rank em with 1) Stadium 2)Discovery 3)Berlin Wall 4)Kowloon. I almost dislike kowloon as much as Crisis. Ive played Ascension twice and i liked it got to round 24 already lol but we were just runnin around and exploring

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
paul, can we share?
Alexi downloaded it 3 times accidentaly, and then he gave it to a friend called Harry, and he downloaded it twice. you can only download it 5 times
-.-
so, no first strike for me>.>

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Pay 5 bucks and we can talk.... jk jk. I would, Let me think about it :p. Can we PM tomorrow on youtube? Ima talk to you about something or add my yahoo messenger. darkelfylol@ymail.com
MSN can add YM users so we can chat :0.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
If some1 will let me game share this map pack i will let you game share the next map pack i promise. My birthday isnt until the 28th and i don't feel like waiting until then.
I gave my info to a couple of my friends and my bros, im not sure how many downloads i have left, is there any way i can check?

OH and i liked the new maps, like everyone i liked stadium the best, and kwloon the least, i feel of that dam building like 6x already. Berlin is ok, discovery im getting use to. but yea, i wish it was $10 instead of $15 but oh well.

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
I decided to never play kowhoon because of its gayness

Ive played discovery alot and I really like it especially for headquarters

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
paul, can we share?
Alexi downloaded it 3 times accidentaly, and then he gave it to a friend called Harry, and he downloaded it twice. you can only download it 5 times
-.-
so, no first strike for me>.>
it doesn't matter how many times u download it, it's how many ps3's downloaded.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I gave my info to a couple of my friends and my bros, im not sure how many downloads i have left, is there any way i can check?

OH and i liked the new maps, like everyone i liked stadium the best, and kwloon the least, i feel of that dam building like 6x already. Berlin is ok, discovery im getting use to. but yea, i wish it was $10 instead of $15 but oh well.
idk i think the only way to tell is that when someone goes to file it wont allow it.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member

Use http://www.Qriocity.com/ . Sign in using your PSN Account Details. It'll say how many systems your account is active on. 5 is the limit. Don't worry, Qriocity say safe, too, because it's a part of Sony.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
so UR not headsmasher anymore??

btw all the illy accounts I deleted.
oh and if u want pic to prove u haven't I'll gladly post it