FEAGLE'S IQ result ''gifted''

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
I took the 32 question version and got a 120 (above average) I'm ok with that lol.

GJ Eagle, too bad you cant apply that knowledge towards making bracket picks...

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
cough someone used google to get answers cough

i got 136 on a different test

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
lmfao ok, just because i scored high you all start comming of with gay ways to cheat that i didnt use. if i used google for answers then why is there no window for google? also it would lower ur iq becayse the test is times. furthermore, if u even look at the test u can tell the questions are not stuff u can google.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict

thats what happens if u take it twice, insane beat me by 2 but it took him 3 trys

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
first of all, this proves nothing, that test was 32 of the most random questions I've ever seen. It was like taking a Cosmo Girl Quiz.

and Feagle, its really too bad you cant apply your ''gift'' to MoHH.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Hova said:
first of all, this proves nothing, that test was 32 of the most random questions I've ever seen. It was like taking a Cosmo Girl Quiz.

and Feagle, its really too bad you cant apply your ''gift'' to MoHH.
yea, and im shure that if you would have gotten a higher iq then you would have said it was legit. the test was weird ill give you that but there is a coraltion between how many u get right and your score. also like 5 of the top 10 highest iq's r from chess grand masters.

Stream:

DM Knight1

1st Lieutenant
Congratulations! Your general IQ score is 136.
A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 129-143 is considered to be "highly intelligent".
thats me on tha first try