FEAGLE READ THIS!

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
Alright well seeing your PM box is full and I can't catch you on the site.. Can you record with Sony Vegas? I downloaded it full version(key genned).

Please reply asap. thanks

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Lol sorry I gotta delete some stuff, but yea u can use vegas to record ur cap card but why not use pinicale studios witch comes with it?

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Because Pinnacle studios doesn't come with the one i got, the one i got is the same exact shit just without pinnacle studios, studios is like $40 extra so why would I get that when I got sony vegas thats 10x better and free uk what I mean?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
yea vegas records but ive never acutally used it. i heard from knight though, that the videos that u record take up alot of memory. so idk im not 100%sure.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
go to File >> Capture

and it takes like 1 GB per 2 mins as opposed to Pinnacle Studio // Corel Videostudio X2 which is like 600 MB per 10 mins.

But Vegas' quality is tremendously better but only if you have the right Cap Card b/c the settings aren't very user-friendly in Vegas.

Hope that helped =)

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
by the way i tried to do this but i kept getting an error "this device could not be opend" please check to make sure it is not in use by another program

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Thanks for telling me that knight! I downloaded that Corel VideoStudio asap. Thanks bro :)

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
idk what to tell you then.. it worked just fine on my XP, Vista 32, and Windows 7 32