Favorite Team? (any sport)

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
HEY so theres been poll like favorite football team and shit but this is general i want to know what u guys like sports and teams wise. SO ILL START:

first and formost im a fan of The University of Michigan in ANY SPORT. GO BLUE. favorite players are Tate Forcier, carlos brown, and Donavon Warren who carries every day.He is the most underated player on our defense, a 3 year starter at CB hes big ballin:
in college football i also like oregon just because of they have the coolest uniforms in all of college football. i also like the Cincinnati bear cats because their head coach is Brian Kelly, one of the best rising coaches in the country (michigan should have hired him last year). Brian Kelly is an OG West Michigander. he started at Grandvalley state university which is like 20-30 minutes away from my house and a division 2 football powerhouse. theyve won like 5 ncaa division 2 titles in 8 years. Then he went to Central Michigan, both of my parents' Alma maters.now hes at Cincinnati, hes won everywhere hes gone. as many of u know i also like the titans and Detroit for the pistons and redwings and i guess tigers (not like i care about baseball) lions still suck ok. dont even start. the lions such big dick i bet they wont win again all year. Theyll get fucking owned next year if they dont have a salary cap because all the funding comes from ford and GM lmao. so yea thats basically it. as for sports my favorite is college football you cant beat it. i love college basketball because of march madness. the nfl is ok because of fantasy football.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (basketball for u noobs that dont know)

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Philadelphia Flyers!!!!! (Hockey Team for you noobs that don't know)

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
The Chicago Bulls..... basketball ppl.

and tits do u kno if a guy named Tony Stramaglia is starting at GrandValley???? he plays WR

Stream:

DM Daniel PL

The Senior Elite
Glory Glory Man UTD!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzkresBOxnQ[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RECT8TGHX0E[/ame]

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
LOL LL throw den24cb on that list xD

I do love all my Colorado teams, but I put a lot of effort into being a superfan for the University of Colorado Buffaloes.

Favorite player: BJ Beatty GINGER PRIDE!

I agree with Feag about Oregon, all their uni's are sick, but I also think CU has some of the coolest uni's in the nation.

Yeah Nike poons.

Other than CU, I love my Rox, Nuggets, and Broncos.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I was literally BORN a Gator, born at the UF hospital in Gainesville, and I will be a Gator till I die. UF, home of Superman =)

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Basebal(favorite sport)- Chicago Cubs 4 Life
Basketball-Chicago Bulls n Denver Nuggets
Football-Chicago Bears
Hockey-Chicago Blackhawks n New York Rangers
Soccer-Mexico, Chelsea,Man U,Chicago Fire
NCAA-Northern Illinois university Huskies, Illinois University Illini, Florida Gators (Tim Tebow is da shit)