favorite band

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
well, just post ur favorite band, it doesnt mater wht kinda music, just post ur all time favorite band

my favorite band is Sympony X, they hav got prolly the best guitarist in the world, and ther vocalist is good......plus they sing about mythology and all tht cool stuff

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
band....hmmm...

probably The Roots, its sorta like an orchestra but they do alot of collaborations with hiphop artists.
Jay-Z and the Roots did an entire album together.

Stream:

S

supergrany

my fav band, probabaly the Red hot chili peppers. they are amazing. i can play some of their songs on guitar!!! i like a lot of other bands and rappers but RHCP has the most songs i like

Stream:

F

Fe Darkmoon

i have some favorites here they are: 30 seconds to mars, saosin, halifax, hawthorne heights, 3 days grace, and mayday parade.

Stream:

S

supergrany

Yea someone like Red Hot Chili Peppers too!!!! They are sweet. hey i can play almost all of tell me baby, and im starting to learn Snow.

Stream:

F

Fe Darkmoon

well good god someone likes the old bands. i have gotta say i havent met alot of ppl that like rock bands mostly they like rap.

Stream:

A

_Ares_

I like classic rock too. I think Journey is good. DOnt stop Believinnnn Hold on to that FEEEEEEEEEEELINNNNNNNNNN'

Stream:

G

Galatica

here's my top 5
(A lil bit old skool 4 some)

1. Metallica
2. Wolfmother
3.Montley Crew
4.Motorhead
5.AC DC

Stream:

F

Fe Darkmoon

i mean i like rap except it has to be like really good for me to listen to it. otherwise i listen to rock all the time

Stream:

F

Fe Darkmoon

omg someone likes Wolfmother! i told my dad there was a band called Wolfmother and he asked "is there a band called Wolffather?" im like no.
ive been listening to Blue October alot and Plain White T-'s. i like The Presidents Of The United States too. they wrote a song called "Cleveland Rocks".

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
no absolute favorite but bands I most often listen to.

top 5 rock:
System of a Down
slipknot
mudvayne
Ozzy...of course
Rage Against the Machine....fuckin awesome in concert
Static-X

Top 5 rap:
NWA....ol' school rap
Eminem
Dr. Dre
Notorious B.I.G.
Snoop Dogg

not sure if anyone ever listened to Goth Rock....but I also like Type 'O' Negative.

I know the thread is titled "Favorite Band" & not "Favorite Band's" but I have varied tastes.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
My favoirte kind of music is classic rock and Rap

Classic rock

1.Boston
2.Led zepp
3.Van halen
4.Pink flyod
5.Skynard

Rap