Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Whos yo favorite athlete?

Mine:
Motherfucking Joe Sakic. Growing up watching him play hockey is one of the fondest memory i have. he was the classiest player to date and i miss watching him play. hockey just isnt the same anymore

This video has to be the most amazing in all of hockey history. just a great representation of sakic's class. the cup wasnt even over his own fucking head before giving it to bourque:
[youtube]Q-adnOYdqJg[/youtube]

post yours fools

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Well, im not much of a pro sports guy, and as most of you know, im a University of
Michigan fan. right now im to lazy to right so ill just post some pics: 2011 heisman winner Denard Robinson

Jordan Kovas, the only player in Michigas secondary that knows that theyre suposed to prevent receivers from catching the damn ball:

Criag Roh, also a beast at DE/ OLB

Darryl Stonum, receiver/beast :

for Bbal we have Zack Novak, the hardest working player in college basketball guaranteed:

Darius Morris, michigans best player:

and, Evan Smotrycz, the best 3 point shooting 6 foot 9 PF ive ever seen

and tom brady, michigans best pro player

also theres an old thread kind of like this: http://www.dmclanforum.com/showthread.php?t=25039&highlight=favorite+player

oh and i just remembered this guys is awesome:

his name is Mike Bruesewitz and hes some forward at Wisconsin, and hes actually kind of good, but his hair is ridiculous. every time i watch him play im like "wtf is carrot top doing on Wisconsins bball team" lol.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Umm firevice, can they be retired/deceased or must they be current?

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Julius Erving aka "Dr. J"

Obviously I wasn't even born to see him play but I watched a ton of ESPN Classic NBA games. I'd rather watch a 70s, 80s, or 90s NBA game than anything now. Julius Erving's style of play, in my opinion, is by far the most entertaining.

Just watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mon0loGTpfo

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
right now i like Troy Polamalu he's a fucking tyrant on the field then off the field he's a really nice religious guy. that's my boy

Stream:

D

den24cb

Alright:
NBA - Carmelo Anthony
NFL - John Elway/Champ Bailey
MLB - Derek Jeter/Todd Helton
NHL - Patrick Roy (best goalie in history)

But if I had to choose one it would be Melo.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Joey Votto, Jay Bruce, and Scott Rolen. :biggrin:

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
FootBall is my Sport so

Offense: DeSean Jackson

Defense: Troy Polamalu

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Derrick Rose who plays for the chicago bulls.
atta boii!!!

im a bball guy mostly so its obviously MJ. but currently my favorite guy has got to be D Wade of the heat. sick as player that has lost his way this year because of lebron and bosh doing their own thing. but unless Wade picks it up ima have to go with D Rose

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
NHL: Danny Briere (Philadelphia Flyers)
NFL: Mike Vick (Philadelphia Eagles)
NBA: LeBron James (Miami Heat)
MLB: Chase Utley (Philadelphia Phillies)

All from my favorite teams that currently play besides LeBron but, the Sixers don't have anyone too good right now so ya had to go with LeBron and I also don't enjoy watching the NBA that much anyway.