extend dm into wii

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
well this is mostly 4 shadow cause i need ur yes u can so i can extend dm into wii cause there is good and awesome games that u can play around the world and theres some clans and it would b me and volcanic and aeagle if he gets one soon

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I dunno, I gotta say I'm a lil skeptical about this since almost everytime we expand it just flops. ie: socom/rainbow 6/runescape...

the problem is when we expand we are pulling from our mohh team, and most guys on mohh want to dedicate most of their time on mohh. Not building up a newb clan where almost no one is online playing.

Not saying I'm against it totally (I won't stand in the way of the rest of DM if they wanna expand), I just don't see the numbers to sustain it. We had a Wii forum here for 4 months and during that four months, it got like 6 threads total and 20 posts. Not too good.

but just out of curiosity, what game(s) we're you thinking about?

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

well mohh2 is coming out for that and i saw that metroid Prime game.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
yea moh2 and if metroid is world wide and the 1 that im WAITING 4 WITCH IS WORLD WIDE !!!!SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL!!!!! COMING OUT DEC.3 OF THIS YEAR

Stream:

G

Galatica

i hope sp cuz undead basically got his DM career ended by his brother and he deserves another chance

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
well this is mostly 4 shadow cause i need ur yes u can so i can extend dm into wii cause there is good and awesome games that u can play around the world and theres some clans and it would b me and volcanic and aeagle if he gets one soon
ya kno, i will help, but its not a big thing, it wud only b part time........i hav all my attention set to mohh right now

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

everyone who owns a Wii, go to your gamestore and sell/trade it for an xbox 360, best system out there no doubt.!

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
if u have or r getting a wii post ur wii number u get it by going 2 ur mail and going 2 send and u c ur wii adress put it down heres mine 5086 9712 2438 6110

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
lol idk if u got it hack probably a shitload cuz i heard they are hard to hack

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
do u know how much theyll give you? cus i would consider it.
If its anything like what they give for used games, not much. I sold my Tony Hawk Underground to them 3 weeks after it came out, and they gave me $14 for it, while they were selling it used for $37. Needless to say that is the last time I will ever sell anything to GameStop. You would be better off selling it on eBay.

Stream:

O

oPtImA

estarland.com
Thats where I do my trade-ins. There the best, no doubt. Give you good trade in values, and you get get cheap games there too. Highly recommended.