ReX => cONjO RAW
Bart => sToNe LeGo
VnT => aS uLSKiTLa

::cheers

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Console: Headset:
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollolllolollollollollollollol
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollolllolollollollollollollol
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollolllolollollollollollollol

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
We are ready for Sunday, we are 6.

CL => aS VoDkAPuRe
PuM => OWN LeGeNDeR
Laz => kAiiZa RAW
ReX => cONjO RAW
Bart => sToNe LeGo
VnT => aS uLSKiTLa
OMG !!!! not these guys!:fullofshit:

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
so whos going againt them?...

hey if ur 1 man short i can be in it guyz!! i know i aint tht goo but i cud be a distraction or like as a decoy, like maybe i cud wear the outfits the good people wear so then wen i ran out and they like take time to duck and shit wen i cook grenades, u can sneak around or something and get the flag!!

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
so whos going againt them?...

hey if ur 1 man short i can be in it guyz!! i know i aint tht goo but i cud be a distraction or like as a decoy, like maybe i cud wear the outfits the good people wear so then wen i ran out and they like take time to duck and shit wen i cook grenades, u can sneak around or something and get the flag!!
lol(10char)

Stream:

Marinee

Master Sergeant
lol Wow, You Guys Really Think Your Gonna Come Back And Unrust By Monday And Beat These Guys? And Hold On A Second, Isnt Con The One That ALWAYS Talks Shit About MOHH?
Weird Huh? Sorry But You Guys Dont Know How Each Other War Anymore, MOHH Doesnt Play The Same Anymore. Im My Opinion The People Should Be Me Ray Plant (You Dont Know Him) Gio And B1, All Ready To Play And We All Know Each Other

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
the fact that they still play this game is also dumb

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
lol Wow, You Guys Really Think Your Gonna Come Back And Unrust By Monday And Beat These Guys? And Hold On A Second, Isnt Con The One That ALWAYS Talks Shit About MOHH?
Weird Huh? Sorry But You Guys Dont Know How Each Other War Anymore, MOHH Doesnt Play The Same Anymore. Im My Opinion The People Should Be Me Ray Plant (You Dont Know Him) Gio And B1, All Ready To Play And We All Know Each Other
lol dude this isnt going to happen. you all can sub in for us. lol @ b1 callin me a couple weeks ago to get on mohh.