Downtime before the big titles come out: What to play?

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Still working on the co op and superhuman tho :/
tip on the superhuman, if there are rocket launchers or snipers, hide then clear them out. perfect example is in new york after you exit the plane crash and have to go through the blown up buildings.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I really liked season 1... a lot. Season 2 was good too but I got like halfway through season 3 before it started getting too weird and I lost interest. I might try to get back into it sometime. I'm going to finish Breaking Bad first tho.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I finished LA Noire... finally after like a 3month hiatus. This game just didnt do it for me. I like the fresh environment and I like how the story all ties together, but it was just too slow for me.

I fired up Red Dead Redemption again, and I remembered how awesome that game is. Apparently a Game of the Year edition came out recently, and it includes all of the DLC. If you never got a chance to play RDR, check out the GOTY Ed!

PS - If anyone wants to posse up and do some co-op, let me know!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I really liked season 1... a lot. Season 2 was good too but I got like halfway through season 3 before it started getting too weird and I lost interest. I might try to get back into it sometime. I'm going to finish Breaking Bad first tho.
I'm ending Season 2. No spoilers now!

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
I finished LA Noire... finally after like a 3month hiatus. This game just didnt do it for me. I like the fresh environment and I like how the story all ties together, but it was just too slow for me.

I fired up Red Dead Redemption again, and I remembered how awesome that game is. Apparently a Game of the Year edition came out recently, and it includes all of the DLC. If you never got a chance to play RDR, check out the GOTY Ed!

PS - If anyone wants to posse up and do some co-op, let me know!
the zombie RDR is fun as titz with nice nipples

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
I haven't played video games for 2 weeks. Maybe I'll hook up my ps3 n play m vs c 3. Or gow3 on Xbox