Don't read this.

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
First 5 people to post a worthy request will get it fulfilled.
Go.

EDIT:
Fuggit, I'm bored at my house sometimes at night. This is going to be a full giveaway.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Can you fine me Hide my IP with a license key, so that it never runs out, please? Or at least so that it lasts a while..

IDK If I'm allowed to request two things, but I really need an antivirus. A decent one that lasts a long time.
If you can get me those, I'll be really grateful. If you only want to find one, please find Hide My IP.
Thanks

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Something to make my FPS on CF higher. Something better than gamebooster? -_-

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
If you would be kind enough to get me the Sims 3 that would be great. If not, thats fine. Hows it going? Haven't seen you since you were talking in the shoutbox about the best ways to get high o_O

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
Can you fine me Hide my IP with a license key, so that it never runs out, please? Or at least so that it lasts a while..

IDK If I'm allowed to request two things, but I really need an antivirus. A decent one that lasts a long time.
If you can get me those, I'll be really grateful. If you only want to find one, please find Hide My IP.
Thanks
Platinum Hide IP + Patch
https://rapidshare.com/#!download|6...r|6490|R~4FAB1787760AA6FD4BD344AD5AFBA690|0|0

I'm not going to do the anti-virus just because I've posted several different ones in my previous threads. Take a look through them, you might find something else you like.

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
If you would be kind enough to get me the Sims 3 that would be great. If not, thats fine. Hows it going? Haven't seen you since you were talking in the shoutbox about the best ways to get high o_O
I'll post a list of all The Sims 3 downloads available when I'm done gathering all the information.

So you're taking spot #2.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
thank you, Steve!
I've taken a look through them before, but the links weren't available. It's okay though, you've helped out enough. Thanks!
Well if the links weren't available, then it's not your fault. And since this has turned into a full giveaway, I'll post up an anti-virus program later. I'm just too tired/drunk to do it right now.