Doggy's X-Mas Special: Who would win?

Stream:

B

Banks

me since that was 2 years ago and your picture was taken like last week probably..

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
Lmfao I would pay to see the most reatarded fight ever. Wife beater vs "sport shirt" LMFAO. I'm pretty sure it would end in a tie: Con would be scared of doggy like he's scared of the camera and run away and trip and knock himself out and then doggy would chase him until he stepped out the door and realized there's a magical place called "the outdoors" and start to melt. then remember that he doesn't have any friends so he runs back inside and cries because he doesn't have anyone to take a picture of himwith his new acheivment, going outside. Merry Christmas

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Doggy, whats more embarrassing for you? Your lazy eyes or the pube hair on your head?

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
con wins, cos i swear theres a topless woman in that pic...

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
this is gay. Both of you would start fighting and then realize you who really are on the inside and buttfuck

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Lmfao I would pay to see the most reatarded fight ever. Wife beater vs "sport shirt" LMFAO. I'm pretty sure it would end in a tie: Con would be scared of doggy like he's scared of the camera and run away and trip and knock himself out and then doggy would chase him until he stepped out the door and realized there's a magical place called "the outdoors" and start to melt. then remember that he doesn't have any friends so he runs back inside and cries because he doesn't have anyone to take a picture of himwith his new acheivment, going outside. Merry Christmas
I actually lol'ed! :biggrin: