Do yourself a favor: Watch LOST

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Ok so I'm sure a lot of you have heard of the show LOST, but have you taken the time to watch it?

I remember watching the first season and after that I was hoooooked.

It really is amazing how good this show is: the acting, the sets, the creepiness, the music, all of it.

Ok so the reason I bring this up is because I just realized that all 5 seasons are up on hulu so you can stream it easily for free.

Oh and did I mention the cast is full of hawtties!?!?

So yeah I recommend you give it a watch, at least the pilot (parts one and two!) and if you dont like it fine, you wont hurt my feelings.

CK BACK ME UP ON THIS!

Last edited:
Stream:

D

den24cb

ive been meaning to watch lost but i didnt want to just come into a season not knowing whats going on and im too cheap to buy them on dvd. so im gonna check this out.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
that's the spirit! And yeah jumping in without starting from the beginning is about the worst thing youcan do lmao your brain might exploooode

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
I found this to be quite amusing:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czv5b56-ptI[/ame]

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
yeah i watched up to part of the 5th season. i had the whole 5th season downloaded on my psp then i accidentally deleted all of em and never got em again =/

great show tho i definitely agree

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
LOL FV that story was hilarious, but that guy made such a bk video! That guy is such a horrible speaker and so slow lol. And When He Typed He Felt The Need To Capitalize The First letter In Every Word Wtf Mate.

And Tor that sucks that they got deleted but now they are up on the hulu wooooo!!

Stream:

D

den24cb

K so I've seen the first 5 minutes and it's good so far. But the video is laggy (for lack of a better word), any suggestions on how to make it run smooth?

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
I LOVE THIS SHOW
my tivo screwed up so i couldnt watch the past couple of seasons but i finally caught up over winter break when i had mono :(
Kate is soooooo hot

plus morb is in it :D

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I HATE this show no offense. The first couple of episodes were great but after that they just started throwing random plots into the story and not following through with them. The writters realy f'd up on this show because they took viewers ideas and didn't realy care what happened them. It pissed me off

Thats my opinion

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
no the huge twisting ideas is what makes the plot awesome cuz eventually it'll get all put together and you'll just be like "WOW!"

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I LOVE THIS SHOW
my tivo screwed up so i couldnt watch the past couple of seasons but i finally caught up over winter break when i had mono :(
Kate is soooooo hot

plus morb is in it :D
LMAO PH!

1. Yes Kate is the hottest woman on earth!

2. Every time Jack comes on screen, I think of Morb LOL

3. How'd you get mono Mr. Casanova?

And TOR is right, all those seemingly weird plot lines that are introduced ARE in fact followed through with and it does all make sense in the end.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
hahahahah cpt
this is the 1st show that i really cant predict wat will happen and i think thats why i like it so much. (plus kate)

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
ARE YOU READY TO GET YOUR MIND BLOWN!?!?!?!? Watch Lost from Season 1-NOW. The show runs around 48-50 an ep. I remember the first episode i saw was the Lottery one with Hurley. I was kinda lost but highly interested. So I got the DVDs for season 1 and saw it, damn this is a great show. from a person who loves to watch tv and good tv not Reality shows, WATCH this show!

ps. Kate is always looking fine.
pss. Claire is bang-able too, post preggers, unless your into that i dont judge.
psss. Juliet is aging like fine wine! ohhhhhh!