DM vs. MV (v19)

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Console: Headset:
Idc this shit, All the same shit. MV was accusing of pine and now brutal getting accused. All the same shit at all.
No they have proof brutal was hacking they tested the distances he killed some people in a game after the war. Proof he had lock-on distance

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Well yea. Idc about it anymore. Its just same. I dont enjoy FTB3 anyway.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ya but did pine get chekd and pwnd by the ref's like that?..

no. every1 says hax or u hax in a while. but cmon brutal jst totaly got pwned i think.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
What does pwnt meant to mean?
Anyway, I think it's high time that both clans stop talking shit to each other, no exceptions.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ya RC see thats what we wanted but...

after brutal won 1 war agaqinst us he said that this is clearly a rivalry and that like no shit talking isnt an option or something

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
ya RC see thats what we wanted but...

after brutal won 1 war agaqinst us he said that this is clearly a rivalry and that like no shit talking isnt an option or something
lmfao shut up

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

just cause its a rivalry,doesnt mean talkin shit is nessacary...i believe there needs to be a line of respect comin from both clans...arguing everyday..where does that get you?..and what fun are you having..?everyone should just chill

Ok i end my speech,hopefully yall listen to this(MV and DM)

-MVs peacemaker,QS xD

Stream:

P

PvVnAg3

lmao like i said, brutal said this is clearly a rivalry and that no shit talking doesnt apply-vortex

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

serg...fuck what he said....theres no need for this childish bullshit...

Stream:

P

PvVnAg3

and why are my topics being deleted wen i post pwning evidence of stuf or try to start a riot.....

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
No they have proof brutal was hacking they tested the distances he killed some people in a game after the war. Proof he had lock-on distance

Your word doesnt mean shit here. Prove it here or STFU.

Just cause you say "they have proof" doesnt mean shit.

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
hey guys wassup it's phillie here just sayin hi seein whats goin on and QS I see your using that logo I made :p

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

i think this whole bullshit should end,its pointless..

and bowz,i completely agree w. you..