DM vs MV as planned but TONIGHT

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Cmon DM how can u lose to the scrubbiest clan that thinks there good cuz they got a virtual crown on a Ladder site.

And brutal aim me when u read this (AWLPiiN3aPpL3)
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok not to exagerate here but, last clan u guys had was like MkS and thats wat are last war against u guys was, it was trues-soldier,pinescrub,assanub and i think other fags.

and if u think were scrubs then howd we 2mapp your asses and you all went negative so bad u even mentioned that u was like "hows that possible that pine went like that omg"
lmao. jst drop it wow.....

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Look if your going to argue with wun another...do it on another site, not ours

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Lmfao. That's the most bullshit I've ever heard in one grammatically dismal sentence.

Almost all of Doggy's clans disbanded after a loss to DM.

I don't remember you talking shit about us then.

MV, if you do war these noobs, I'll be happy to ring for you, as long as you have a good ref in there. I don't trust Pine farther than I can throw him. Which I'm sure isn't far, since he sits on his butt making hacks all day..
i love that last part xD

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
I love it too since i just showed i have a Go, but yes indeed i must hack on that cuz its sooo possible

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Lmfao! No u cant u are beyond dumb.

Show me a vid of sumwun playing iso's nd hacking on a Go.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Lmao were a scrub clan? Dude you can't say shit.1st off, whenever we warred you or your clan you were haxing. 2nd off, every pro clan thought you sucked even When you hacked, so they didn't like it when you ringed for them. 3rd off you still hack.I saw you on market week sitting in the base shooting randomly and killing them. Then you got voted out. So don't give me any of this bullshit that we suck. We are actually really good. And so is DM. I respect DM. Neither MV or DM backed down when we went on losing streaks. That's what makes a good clan. Not hacking your way to the top and still failing.
hey dude just to let u kno we dont hack. we may have cfw, but in no way does any DM hack man. we just use that cfw to get emulators and shit like that. we dont use it for things like nitepr. if we ever found out a DM was hacking, id personally want them kicked out.

that is also the reason why we ended up kicking pine out

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Actually, it's a hacked psp 1000, I'll give you the link to the video you made

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
lol ill give u the link to ebay showing its sold.... i used the money to buy a Go, stop acting so cute kyle.