Console: Headset:
Well DM used to play mohh2,or am I wrong,cuz dats y the mohh2 logo is up on top

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
yes, but DM was started on mohh1.

to earlier posts...

atv: you have no info on the servers being shut down. you just used that from what sum1 said on an earlier post. EA has no reason to shut down their servers and will not.

tyler: you can hack it, by using chickhen and then running cfw enabler or whatever. pandora wont work. and u can only do it if u dont have that corrupt motherboard i forget wat its called.

ray: ur a nub.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
yes, but DM was started on mohh1.

to earlier posts...

atv: you have no info on the servers being shut down. you just used that from what sum1 said on an earlier post. EA has no reason to shut down their servers and will not.

tyler: you can hack it, by using chickhen and then running cfw enabler or whatever. pandora wont work. and u can only do it if u dont have that corrupt motherboard i forget wat its called.

ray: ur a nub.
Yea but hacking the 3000 is gay. ChickHEN always freezes, and it isn't permanent, when u turn the psp off, it restores to OFW.:cry: I'ma just wait until someone finds a PERMANENT way to hack it.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
lol like i said. use chickhen to run the custom firmware enabler which will give u cfw.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I tried it tor, there is no permanent hacking method for the psp 3000 yet. I've done my research.