DM Twitter?

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
Well, as we come up with new ways to get DM out there and "known", we the staff here came up with the idea to create a twitter for DM. We decided that Toon would run it, and that as we see fit, possibley some other members could help out.

Now, our question to you guys is, would you follow it? Would you try to spread it? How?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Would you follow it morb ? on like a twitter account you use daily just like facebook ?

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
@vis, i would make a twitter account so i could follow it, yes...

@kola, you have been around here long enough that if you would like to help out with it, you are more than welcome

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Ya i could probably be down to make a twitter for gaming and follow it, i just meant that i wouldnt bring video games to much into my life

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I made a twitter account for gaming quite some time ago. Let me know when the DM twitter is made. I'll help out if possible.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Didn't DM already have a twitter, or did we just try to communicate through it?

Any way I have a twitter but I never use it, I'd start to if we did this, I'd probably try out that trending thing to so I can spread the word about it but in all honesty there are probably like 2 real friends that follow me and a bunch of cyber hookers

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I haver a twitter account already DM_Batman add me ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
I have a twitter as wellz0r, DM_Junnnii it'll be cool if DM had a twitter, but we should make like a video or put our links in the desscription in videos.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I don't have a Twitter, but I'll be willing create one to get DM's twitter on the map.