DM Tryouts! (FTB3)

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Just because my brief commandership was revoked doesnt mean that I wont do my part to help out the team as the co-leader.
Each night, while Tornub is gone, I will make a game at exactly 10pm. I dont want you guys wandering off in some rank up game, join the game I am in, and join my side. People that are serious will join and hopefully take the game and chance to join DM into hands. It will also occur often that people that dont want to join the clan come in the game just to rank up. We will wait awhile, and if no one joins, we green up and even out the sides.This will change from a t/o game to a Scrimmage if no one joins. We will do this in this period specifically because we wont war as often this week because of Tor's work and all the shit he has to go through on his last week of school.

Vote for the proper game mode that you guys think will express the most skill in the people trying out. Multiple options are allowed for different playlists, but I personally believe that classic is the best and also fun at the same time. You Decide!

Also, if u guys want to find out who is currently eligible to join, or Possible Recruits, follow this link http://dmclanforum.com/showthread.php?t=26331

Also, one more thing.If most of you participate, you will be closer to a promotion to officer.that means you Will, so keep it up!

Co-Leader ATV,Out

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Organized tryouts, ftw.
As if I'd pass up a chance to actually play with the clan. ahaha.
The only time I won't be available at that time is on Sundays and Wednesdays. And Thursdays, until this season of The Mentalist is over. xD (It's almost over, btw!)

I like classic, and classic can be good practice, but I think people become flippant about their deaths when playing classic. I know that I hardly pay attention to staying alive in classic, as long as I get kills. And there's very little teamwork, because people spawn at all different times.
On the other side of that, people become very careful about how they play when they're in a No Respawn game.

I recommend any game type besides Free For All (it encourages too much self reliance and attempted badass-ness, and too little teamwork), and putting two maps for suppression: One Captive, the other No Respawn.

It seems like we encounter Suppression and Tug-Of-War (ugh) the most during wars, though, so I think we should stick with those game types for the most part.

And while we all love Crossfire Cove, and it's a good map for new recruits to practice on (because they should be good at the clan map...duh.), I think we need to be doing more practice on maps like Rampart Rumble and Distant Port, because we play very little on both of those. Rampart Rumble is the reason we lost a clan war, at least once.

Finally, I'm going to start telling people interested in trying out to join the DM games every night at 10PM. Right?

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
yeah im feeling like there might be several promotions in about lets see 2 weeks maybe...possibly around next weeks weekend...thats my guess

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
you are correct ace ^

and uh interesting idea atv. i am really stressing the no respawn, boom on games right now cuz thats what all the pros do. playing classic respawn imo will not at all help you get better.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
ok Flapp,I have you added right?
One more thing,if I cant make it for some reason each night,I expect a captain,commander,or Will to make the game.Only if I dont come
Hurry up and make a playlist of games guys!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

-crossfire cove suppression no respawn no boom
-crossfire cove tug of war 50 pt limit no respawn no ranged no snipers no shotguns no planted
-rampart rumble tug of war 50 pt limit no respawn no ranged no snipers no shotguns no planted
-crimson basin demolition no respawn no ranged no snipers no shotguns no planted

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
thnx for the no snipers dude lol no seriously
nd yea tdfay rght

nd wats this 10pm wat eastern central

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I think we're running on Eastern time...right?

And here is me going to make a playlist of games matching Tor's list...
That's the playlist we're using, right?

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

atv classic is gonna hurt us more than help lol since classic u can just run out there and die and come back to life its gonna mess u up.

we're prob gonna awl 2nite :p

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Crossfire Cove- TOW 50pt limit, No Revive, Boom On, No SG or Snp, Regen ON.
Crimson Basin- Demolition, No Revive, Boom, No SG.

These are by FAR the tow most popular maps & settings among the high ranked clan. We need to drill this map to the death in my opinion.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Lol we should use both ideas, not bad, I will add the Crimson Basin map to the playlist

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Did I seriously say Crimson Basin? I feel nub right now. -_-
Edited the post, added a map.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Glad DM is actually tryna recruit. Classic is more for just having and wont help u at all. I wont be on much of this week bc im busy with school and i need to finish all these projects and i started going to the gym again. Ill try and get on tomorrow night after i get home and shower so around 8 CST. Good luck!! Txt me if needed.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
We were trying to explain it to you in the lobby.

When we set up the AWL war, we set it to be a 7v7. We already had seven picked out when you came in. If you had stayed, we would have automatically lost.

Also, it's not really fair to you to throw you into a 7v7 war with against a clan full of 4-stars, when you've had little-to-no practice time with us.